Welcome Paul....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome Paul. May u find all y need.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-24-2016, 09:32 AM)Charon Wrote: Welcome Paul.  May u find all y need.

I hope so here great things about this place .thank you

(04-24-2016, 07:54 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Welcome Paul....

Ice
Thanks for the advice
Can any1 help I'm in UK and dvla as just touch my car license is there anything I can do or take 2 pass this Tess

Pls,pls help pals
(04-24-2016, 03:55 PM)Paul I Am Wrote: Can any1 help I'm in UK and dvla as just touch my car license is there anything I can do or take 2 pass this Tess

Pls,pls help pals

Hi sir, I had my license tock off me cus  I done a drug test and it was positive for opaid. So I was asking if any1 know what I can do for clean test or something I can take????? So I can hav my license back

(04-24-2016, 03:55 PM)Paul I Am Wrote: Can any1 help I'm in UK and dvla as just touch my car license is there anything I can do or take 2 pass this Tess

Pls,pls help pals

Hi sir, I had my license tock off me cus  I done a drug test and it was positive for opaid. So I was asking if any1 know what I can do for clean test or something I can take????? So I can hav my license back
Hello Smile
Hi Paul, I'm also in the UK. If you need advice/help, here is a link to talktofrank, which is an organisation that offers information and support to people concerned with medication and drugs. I guess they would be a good place to start. If you follow the link you can get their hotline numbers and there seems to be Live Chat too. Good luck.
http://www.talktofrank.com/get-help
Welcome Paul! Smile