Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
That's cool,

garysimo has joined us.

Welome!
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
He is very nice. I have had the privilege of speaking with him already.

Hi popster. How come ur forum profile was not turned in for inappropriate conduct as mine is, and Orange Clay and Zander. (See Suggestions and Technical.) You must be slipping somehow.

But, welcome gary, as you are very nice people and we hope you enjoy ur stay with us. (sounds like a mental ward. muahhhh.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-17-2015, 09:33 PM)Popster Wrote: That's cool,

garysimo has joined us.

Welome!

Popster,

Did you have popcorn with cheese?Are they hot?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
(05-17-2015, 09:56 PM)Dusko/Medicaval Wrote:

garysimo has joined us.

Welome!

Popster,

Did you have popcorn with cheese? No
Are they hot?  No...but you areSmile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
For those of you perhaps younger, or healthier until now, you have no idea just how awesome it is to have our beloved Dusko posting with us.

She is amazing.  And, she is a legend, based on her ethics.  Which are very strong.

Many of us relate to Dusko on so many levels.

She is also known for her compassion.

For the younger, this is what a private forum was like.  You could talk, woman to woman with your vendor as well as your friends.  You built real friendships.

Sorry,  this forum with our Dusko brings me back to a simpler and more honorable time.  This is really like a home again.  Orange Clay, are those cookies burning?  

Carry on.  

(05-17-2015, 07:50 AM)Hulkster Wrote: Charon,sterting to fell out of place I dnt know have them on board can u pm me n tell me who's who cos I think people are making fake profiles xxxxx?

Why? Charon has a good handle on things.

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
i shall take that under advisement, hulkster.

but, i must protect the identity of the members whom chose differing names for a reason.

I cannot ethically "out" them.

when u become friends with them, they will remind u whom they r. k?

garysimo has joined us.

Welome!

Popster,

Popster has lots of tricks Big Grin  

garysimo has joined us.

Welome!

Popster,

Dusko I'm giving all my reputations away to you today, you are very funny! Thanks for joining us, we need more with a great sense of humor!

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
OrangeClay and Charon should these young guys to be relaxed Big Grin have a choice of great men, who have known each other among themselves.

slowly coming new members,there is little to laugh.My face is always smile and when I have a very difficult time.and eating popcorn but only with cheese Smile

Hi everyone and get involved with us.
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
Howdy and welcome garysimo!! Cheese on popcorn, Dusko..really? Never tried that... OrangeClay, gave all your  reputation points to Dusko?? Hey Charon, how do I take back the reputation points I gave to OC??? :-P