Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
Welcome renegadehammy, nice site we have here. Enjoy Big Grin

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
A quick aside from welcome to why.

We did not have enough bandwidth. Were gonna fix it in stopgap fashion untill first of month. but, we had to fix it. so, we shall not crash again.

but, i did get a day off. not so bad.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

This is my third try to welcome you. So, short it will be.

So glad u have joined us. Dusko is wonderful.

I thank you for having been a combat medic. You have my utmost respect for that.

May you find all you need.

And, you may PM me when you have needs. I may not always know the answers. But, I shall see what I can do.

Best advice? Relax, be yourself. And, read. We have awesome vendors, right in the open.

No one is hidden from you.

Welcome again. Hey, third time posting was the charm, it looks like.

Welcome Sciopathictrollop

Heart
(05-23-2015, 06:04 PM)sociopathictrollop Wrote: Hello! I am an ex combat medic..medical assistant and fourth yr nursing student. Very happy to have found you. Referred by my ♥ Dusko
I would greatly appreciate any help with navigation
Thanks so much for having me.
K

Welcome  here <3

Just to welcome everyone MEMBERs here,

I lot of my customers have questions for which I have no answer,with different forums they receive a different feedback.I'm coming to my customers to meet in finding accurate information.my customers have trouble in finding new vendors or things.As and Admin support Smile

I have no feedback so I want here every old and new customer to pick up and share their experiences with us.

I hope that this forum will go in good direction,Regards for all Smile
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
(05-24-2015, 01:01 PM)Dusko/Medicaval Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 06:04 PM)sociopathictrollop Wrote: Hello! I am an ex combat medic..medical assistant and fourth yr nursing student. Very happy to have found you. Referred by my ♥ Dusko
I would greatly appreciate any help with navigation
Thanks so much for having me.
K

Welcome  here <3

Just to welcome everyone MEMBERs here,

I lot of my customers have questions for which I have no answer,with different forums they receive a different feedback.I'm coming to my customers to meet in finding accurate information.my customers have trouble in finding new vendors or things.As and Admin support Smile

I have no feedback so I want here every old and new customer to pick up and share their experiences with us.

I hope that this forum will go in good direction,Regards for all Smile

Welcome Sociopathictrollop.......boy that's a  mouthful........are you really a trollop?......don't answer, just kidding.

There can be no higher rated vendor than Dusko......it's that simple.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
(05-26-2015, 05:40 AM)Chutzpa Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm just  starting to get my feet wet before I plunge into the IOP world. This forum seems welcoming so if you don't mind, I'll stick around for a while.

sure stick around. this place is cool and gonna be a lot cooler.
Welcome Chutzpa, this is a nice friendly forum. Cool

Heart
hi chutzpa, we are a tad bit unusual here.

no rules r carved in stone.
we want to share information very carefully.

have lots of fun.

we can speak to some of our vendors which is always awesome.

even our welcome thread is a tad bit unique.

none of those separate threads for us. we would like to be family. as many of us here are. u know, forum family.

i may be biased. and we r very very new. but, we have awesome people. the best of the best.

and, it is usually best to "sneak" into a forum when it is just growing. everyone finds their own particular niche when a forum is new and has no pre existing fights. no problems.

so, its a good time chutzpa, and i am glad u have chosen to be part of us.

ONE QUICK SHOUT OUT: i admit i was a sloth and went out walking in our state park yesterday.

BUT, I READ OUR MACRO MASS HAS BEEN HURT. UNABLE TO BE HERE.

I AM SO SORRY MM. NOW, THAT I KNOW, KEEPING YOU IN PRAYER MY FRIEND.

FEEL BETTER.

back on topic, if such an expression can exist in a world when i come along, u r an awesome group. u r all very welcome here.

feel free to PM me with questions or concerns. (i shall delegate your questions to a moderator this time. ha! kidding. i am a tad bit weird u may have realized by now)

You can meet some of the finest people on earth on this wee little forum.

Why even our welcome thread is so different from others. I rather like it that we all just jumped right in and posted. So less phoney than those god forsaken normal welcome threads. How many ways can one say: glad to be here. and be told: glad u r here.

Its working. Join the burgeoning family. Relax. If a problem arises, let me know, and our team can help handle it. (Please feel free to post your question, if appropriate, of contact me directly. I don't really bite. promise. But, popster? I make no promises.)

(I know i scared a few of u, but i am back to being my kinder, more gentle self. so, don't be afraid of me. it's that Orange Clay and Ms. Audrey Hepburn whom are the troublemakers **i am kidding. i am a bad, bad girl. both parties mentioned are friends u would want to help u face just about any problem.**

Charon, You must of confused with someone else, I'm the sweetest, kindest gentle soul along with my partner in crime Miss Audrey Hepburn.
Carry on

Orange Slice Clay Heart Heart Heart

Heart