Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
how r u? so glad to see u joined us.

if u had been here for the past few days, u would realize i have had death and rape threats posted and in PM. been a bit hectic.

lets not give up ur secret avatar.

yes, we are definitely friends. I am very glad to have u here. Welcome my friend. We are just starting. This was not planned. So, welcome aboard. and We shall have a fun and safe forum.

Good to see u. Its ok, ms. hepburn. I know him well.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

i am sorry u edited all that code for naught.

man, i would not want to meet u in a dark alley ms. hepburn. (no, actually, with the proper weaponry, we shall always be victorious.)

u r still making me laugh.

and, u may change ur name anytime. btw, i simply deleted it. no biggie. i bet it was gonna be a loverly picture.

i owe u one my friend. we shall have fun here.

and we are free!!!!!!!!!! Tyranny is dead.

Welcome SheHateMe, we are all very much on guard these last few days, not so nice posters gaves us some problems. We are very protective of our Charon, Admin & Mods, any friend of Charon is more than welcome here.

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
hey, i loved ur post, ms. hepburn. glad to have u and OC in my corner.

u guys r awesome.

welcome again, she hates me.

and, thank u to my friends. a very big thank u.

Just wanted to say hello. Some of you probably know me as Bixby211 over at iop.com and PR. Hope to hook up with the old ioplist gang, meet some new folk and contribute to an honorable forum. Greetings Charon. Hope you are well. R
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
hey rumor. i knew it was u. but did not want to out u. LOL.

welcome. u do get around.

i kid. i kid.

i was just reading the members list. not all of the IOPlisters have posted yet. but many r registered.

its nice to have fun again.

welcome aboard. more will come. but, cool to see bixby.

Hey Rumor,

BIG Welcome you know me too, tell you later okay it's a secret. Rolleyes So glad to see you here, the good old gang is coming in nicely. What took you so long? Big Grin Guess we should have invited you, sorry. Still getting this wonderful forum up to speed.

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
hi, coasted, i remember reading u. (i have my ways)

glad to see u again. welcome aboard. glad u found us.

I am excited to say that we started with not much expectations and today we have 100 complete members registered on our board. Thank you all for participating and making this possible. And my special thanks to Charon for making the impossible into possible. Smile
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.