Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
hi, atomheartmother. welcome to our family.

may u find all u need herein.

as to that other site? vogue became the owner/administrator of the list.com.

in our restricted area, takes fifty posts, i was sent the mod and admin reports over there. ET did nothing. the day of my banning, march something, i see the mod/admin mail still come to me. but Vogue is the one to contact back. He used the voguerx.net words for his being the new owner/admin.

he would claim every bad feedback was a fake client. and, ET deleted hundreds of posts.

actually, vogue is known to have threatened a potential client, whom changed her mind, with: i know ur name. i know ur IP. i know ur real address. watch ur back.

no one normal talks that way. and, he is calling people i care about "retard dogs" for saying they receive from any other vendor.

he got ttm and ppe2u removed for a bit.

he goes into other vendor threads. not allowed.

and, the paranoia must be drugs. of both ET and vogue. i know people whom visit at forums i am on. i talk with them. some by PM. some by posts. some by phone.

ET hated the people. Vogue clearly hates people.

It is disgraceful to call some a
"retard dog". disgusting.

they took the money and the drugs and seem to like the power. we got offered money. and, i would tell them, "oh, no, we r the ethical forum."

eh gads was i wrong.

so, ET feigned a christmas crash. he banned neaux doubt. he told me he was reading PMs of members. and getting their passwords and banning them based on what they posted. he went into their accounts. both at the old place and any place he could guess the password. or, got it from reading PMs.

i told him, he will be ruined when i release that information. i started with a woman i had been in private forums. ET is a stranger to me.

but, he was bored. would not read posts. hated the people. banned them horriifically. now, he brought many back.

he is so weird.

money and drugs can change a person. i thought he had been the ethical guy from buydryers. which disclosed the lies of drugbuyers..com. but, obviously, based on his lack of ethics, he was not the same person.

so, once i confronted him about reading PMs, i was banned along with fifty to one hundred senior and hero members.

omg. i love the freedom.

i hope u do also.

welcome. u got the whole story in a nutshell.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Messages In This Thread
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself - by Charon - 04-16-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself - by Charon - 06-13-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - by Charon - 05-03-2015, 04:46 PM