Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
Good to have more new members,welcome,hope you find the site usefull.
We are growing slowly but surely,how many members are there now?
word will spread about this new forum,people want honesty which is what this place is about.
Good luck all.
(06-13-2015, 12:51 AM)Charon Wrote: hi, atomheartmother.  welcome to our family.

may u find all u need herein.

as to that other site?  vogue became the owner/administrator of the list.com.

in our restricted area, takes fifty posts, i was sent the mod and admin reports over there.  ET did nothing.  the day of my banning, march something, i see the mod/admin mail still come to me.  but Vogue is the one to contact back.  He used the voguerx.net words for his being the new owner/admin.  

he would claim every bad feedback was a fake client.  and, ET deleted hundreds of posts.

actually, vogue is known to have threatened a potential client, whom changed her mind, with:  i know ur name.  i know ur IP.  i know ur real address.  watch ur back.

no one normal talks that way.  and, he is calling people i care about "retard dogs" for saying they receive from any other vendor.

he got ttm and ppe2u removed for a bit.

he goes into other vendor threads.  not allowed.  

and, the paranoia must be drugs.  of both ET and vogue.  i know people whom visit at forums i am on.  i talk with them.  some by PM.  some by posts.  some by phone.

ET hated the people.  Vogue clearly hates people.

It is disgraceful to call some a
"retard dog".  disgusting.

they took the money and the drugs and seem to like the power.  we got offered money.  and, i would tell them, "oh, no, we r the ethical forum."

eh gads was i wrong.

so, ET feigned a christmas crash.  he banned neaux doubt.  he told me he was reading PMs of members.  and getting their passwords and banning them based on what they posted.  he went into their accounts.  both at the old place and any place he could guess the password.  or, got it from reading PMs.  

i told him, he will be ruined when i release that information.  i started with a woman i had been in private forums.  ET is a stranger to me.  

but,  he was bored.  would not read posts.  hated the  people.  banned them horriifically.  now, he brought many back.

he is so weird.  

money and drugs can change a person.  i thought he had been the ethical guy from buydryers.  which disclosed the lies of drugbuyers..com.  but,  obviously, based on his lack of ethics, he was not the same person.

so, once i confronted him about reading PMs, i was banned along with fifty to one hundred senior and hero members.

omg.  i love the freedom.

i hope u do also.

welcome.  u got the whole story in a nutshell.

...somehow none of this surprises me. I hadn't been on the ol' forum for nearly two years as remote Africa does not have easy internet access. I'm stateside now, and glad to be in good company.
(06-13-2015, 01:00 PM)tommygun Wrote: Good to have more new members,welcome,hope you find the site usefull.
We are growing slowly but surely,how many members are there now?
word will spread about this new forum,people want honesty which is what this place is about.
Good luck all.

tommygun go to 50+ have some notice.I have to change something in my and your benefit.
you understand me, you know what I mean.
With you it is easy to talk to.
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
(06-11-2015, 07:40 PM)Zander Wrote: Howdy and welcome Linville, Rumor, IceWizard and any other new members I may have missed. =) Hi Charon! Hiya Pops.... Send $$$$$.

Hello Zander and thank you very much for the welcome.. I appreciate it greatly.

(06-12-2015, 04:44 AM)OrangeClay Wrote: Welcome all new members in last fews days, had to be off the site for personal reasons. Hope you all enjoy this wonderful place we all belong to. We have the best  Admin, Charon, Mods and vendors.

IceWizard, Linville, Rumor looking forward to getting to know all of you.

OrangeClay Heart

Hi and thanks OrangeClay. I am looking forward to getting to know you and others as well. Just finding a relaxing place to hang out and talk and share life experiences maybe even help each other laugh...in a Good Way .....

Popster , thank you for the warm welcome...my friend. I just might have to lean on you upon occasion for help. Smiles to you.

Charon yes we have already started the connection process. I think I had already had a head start on you.
Just having noticed your posts on other forums but I am assuming you did not mine....and you know what assuming leads to
So maybe I shall reserve that you had not noticed me. Because maybe you did.
Ha ha

I had been registered on the old ioplist but just had not been active. Only getting on there a few months ago then when all the crap went down with the Channing's of so many I just watched in disbelief.

But Charon I see now you have learned the picture thread so I am glad of that because this saying is true don't you think, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Thank you guys , all of you making me feel welcome!

Today I am on a small device so I hope this makes sense to all reading it ...I will not be able to edit I do t think .....I did ask to have people be able to edit their posts much longer than now on the suggestion thread

Everyone have a good day.
Linville
I'm a junior member, yay!!! I love my new forum family! This place has a vibe I'm loving. No negativity and we all share a common bond. I think the best thing is that we all share a common enemy. Or should I say twinemy..mwhahaha.
(06-15-2015, 02:25 PM)atomheartmother Wrote: I'm a junior member, yay!!! I love my new forum family! This place has a vibe I'm loving. No negativity and we all share a common bond. I think the best thing is that we all share a common enemy. Or should I say twinemy..mwhahaha.

Luckly I never had any contact with that nut ... I was looking for other "stuff" and found this place ... Read a few posts and decided this place seemed waaaaay better than the other, so I signed up and am soooo glad I did.
The folks here are welcoming and appear to be 100% real ... This IS my internet home ... I can feel the love and caring we have and I like it!!!
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
oh, u r so sweet, both of u.

i appreciate that. i helped create that other place. with a normal admin/mod/friend. I don't know ET.

and, man, I sure detest the way he treats people. No excuse for the lies and deleting so many posts.

The truth still will come out.

Hope you both remain happy campers with us. Cuz, u both rule.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Linville thank you.

IceWizard we are so glad you decided to join us, your friendly attitude will gain you many friends here.

atomheartmother congrats on making Jr, member. Since we are so new, I'm not sure the levels you can achieve.

All of you keep posting and making us strong. Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
Welcome to all our new members,

You have come to the right place at the right time.....hope you all find what your looking for.

Linville........lean on anytime.

OrangeSlice....where have I been? Heart
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
(06-16-2015, 01:44 AM)Popster Wrote: Welcome to all our new members,

You have come to the right place at the right time.....hope you all find what your looking for.

Linville........lean on anytime.

OrangeSlice....where have I been? Heart

Dear friend that question is a mystery. Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart