Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
wonderful attitude, soulman. may i be the first to welcome you.

may u find all u need herein.

we have some rules in welcome area.

but, its a glorious start. and we have an awesome peaceful feeling here. glad u r one of us.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Rainbow 
Greetings and salutations jimtje, Kittlykat, and soulman! It's a pleasure to have you. You're getting in on the ground floor of something very good here. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Cya on the threads. =)
(06-26-2015, 08:33 PM)soulman Wrote: THIS, is simply fantastic. A place for everything and everything in it's place. Okay, that was random, but the point is that I am quite happy to see the birth of this lil ole love shack back in the swamp ;-)
I would like to extend a welcome to all who have introduced themselves already, and the rest to come.
~ Soulman.
Yep like the blues bros.

Yepper ... If a board void of lies and mucho drama is what you were looking for ... Man did you strike gold ... Everybody here plays a valuable part of this place ... We have the most pleasent members and a group of Mods and Admins that cannot be beat ... Meanness and hatered are not allowed and everybody gets along like a real life family ... We will defend our own and help others through tough times ...
If this sounds good to you, well let me tell you ... It doesnlt get any better than here ...

Welcome and enjoy the peace ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hi I'm Andy, have horrible anxiety and been a customer of Dusko for close to, if not a year now. (shout out to her, and much love for sending me here!) Met her on the other .com site, and I left (got banned, can't remember?) either way after that I left the forum scene for awhile, it's so great to be here, back with all the people who are caring and friendly. You've all been missed, and look forward to what this site offers, friendship and love!
it is glorious to be back on a forum with u, andy bones. u r an exceptionally kind person.

we are honored to have u here. (Thank You to Dusko.)

so glad u were led straight to our site.

Just wanted to say thanks for letting join this board, I have been messing with IOP's for years. Now I am more into API's. Still buy pills from time to time. I like Benzo's could not live without them it is a scary world out there! Peace Big Grin
Well, i am glad to have u join us, Dagger.

Its a scary world out there. And, in here. I meant in the home. Just kidding. The forum u will find to have a nice, peaceful feeling.

Welcome aboard. May you find all you need here.

Enjoy. Have a wonderful evening, btw.

(06-27-2015, 10:14 PM)Dagger Wrote: Just wanted to say thanks for letting join this board, I have been messing with IOP's for years. Now I am more into API's. Still buy pills from time to time. I like Benzo's could not live without them it is a scary world out there! Peace Big Grin

Dagger welcome to the best forum on he net(and no I'm not the least bit predjudice lol).
You'll find the best of everything right in one place ... Look around... Ask if you're not sure ... And above all enjoy yourself .... We are growing by the day and the people here are the reason ... See you L8r
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Howdy and welcome Daggar. Glad to have you. Benzos are my area of expertise, unfortunately. If you have any questions, just ask! =)
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm actually quite an IOP veteran having been using them since 2005-2006 mostly to pay back student loans, haha, and maybe at some point we'll have a "reminisce about customs letting in 25000 Ksalols in one go" day. I just graduated law school and am taking the bar with a view into state/federal criminal defense and a federal immigration practice (and yes, I already have plenty of experience helping defend or even singlehandedly defend possession and trafficking charges in the state where I interned in and worked extensively on the immigration side of things to try to make sure my clients didn't get deported). I hope that anything I've learned at law school and on the job would be helpful for you guys as well!