Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
like those.

and, zander, hysterical about harley looking much younger in her picture.

u guys r funny. so glad.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Tongue 
Popster, that wasn't funny. I can tell lawyer jokes. You can't. It's like me being half Italian; I can tell Italian jokes. You can't... Here's a good one..."Russia just dropped a nuclear bomb on Italy, but it slid off"....

I was just stating the obvious about Harley, Charon. Hey, think I will change my user name to "Captain Obvious." Sounds good, ya think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

that is true, zander. we can joke about us. or, i can joke about me irish.

but, i have looked at harleys avatar for maybe a couple weeks here?

i don't have ur quick wit anymore. (i was thinking of the real harley. LOL. not her avatar.)

ok, can u tell me where the expression Captain Obvious came from? I have seen it on two commercials. But, i don't watch movies or anything but Investigation Identity or a cult film.

do ye know that laddie?

Heart 
The only Captain Obvious I'm aware of is the one on the Hotels .com commercials, Charon. You did get interested though so I Googled him. He is a fictitious character inspired from comics super-heroes and whose sole super power is stating the obvious... I couldn't think of the real Harley. I've never seen her so her picture is all I had to go by...=)  Hey I wonder if someone can be a half-wit and a quick-wit at the same time, a half-quick wit?? Damn, now I'm be stuck trying to figure that out....
me, also. those darn commercials. i thought the whole world saw yet another movie that i just cannot. rebel rebel that i be.

thank u so much. u know things the younger people do. very grateful for that info. muuaaahhh.

(thank u for making me laugh. really.)

I all celticbhoy here saying a big hello to all members great forum
stay strong ? and fight till the end.
1000 welcomes unto u, celticbhoy.

may u find all u need herein.

so glad u found ur way to our wee family forum. have fun. post any questions and i shall PM u back.

tad bit celtic me self.

(07-02-2015, 05:43 PM)celticbhoy Wrote: I all celticbhoy here saying a big hello to all members great forum

Glad you found this little slice of heaven celticbhoy ... It's always a treat to welcome new members ..

You know I just love to go to the Renaissance Festival and when I do I always wear my Christmas red and green kilt ....

BTW ... Do you know what a scotsman wears under his kilt ....
Well on a good day, lipstick!!

Just had to put that in there ... Anywho welcome celticbhoy ... If you need something just ask ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thanks folks glad to have found a place where everyoneis. So nice thanks celticbhoy

(07-02-2015, 06:07 PM)IceWizard Wrote:
(07-02-2015, 05:43 PM)celticbhoy Wrote: I all celticbhoy here saying a big hello to all members great forum

Glad you found this little slice of heaven celticbhoy ... It's always a treat to welcome new members ..

You know I just love to go to the Renaissance Festival and when I do I always wear my Christmas red and green kilt ....

BTW ... Do you know what a scotsman wears under his kilt ....
Well on a good day, lipstick!!

Just had to put that in there ... Anywho welcome celticbhoy ... If you need something just ask ...

Commando i.call it pmsl
stay strong ? and fight till the end.
Wink 
Hello old friends, just wanted to be one of the last hold outs before joining.
Good to see you