Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
(05-03-2015, 09:53 PM)kroozer88 Wrote: Like this one? Spade is the man.

Welcome Kroozer88

(05-04-2015, 08:28 PM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: Hello!!  I actually joined a couple of days ago but changed my name because word has it the Burger Queen is creating fake profiles. It wasn't enough he was manipulating newbs to report back to him. Just figured it's safer to do a name change. Although Phish might be upset that I jumped ship to Holly. Smile
You guys will figure out who I am. I got banned on the old site a few days ago for mouthing off.
And hey Enormous Twerker, if you read this, everyone could see through your games. You aren't nearly as clever as you think you are. And most of your theories are wrong.
I'M JUST SO HAPPY TO BE BACK WITH MY FRIENDS!!!!??

Is it killing you yet Enormous Twerp?

Wise move & welcome again Audrey Hepburn, nice name indeed, I do believe you are correct about King Tater creating fake accounts, no need to worry about that here. You are among friends. Your exit was on a Grand scale. TY friend.

(05-03-2015, 04:35 PM)Breacher Wrote: Ok, I think it's time for a group hug.......ok everybody gather round...that's it...now SQUEEEEEEZE........aaaaaah that's better.

"You good?"  "I'm good!"        

Sweet, we're all good Smile

Welcome Breacher oh a group hug is what we all need. Big Grin

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart

Messages In This Thread
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself - by Charon - 04-16-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself - by OrangeClay - 05-05-2015, 09:06 AM
RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - by Charon - 05-03-2015, 04:46 PM