Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
(05-07-2015, 02:04 AM)Zander Wrote: Well Gymaddict, that post just seemed appropriate, especially the last 3 sentences, when I considered the recipient, durango..... Durango, just kidding mate.  :-P      I'm glad ya'll got a few chuckles from it. =)

Hey Breacher, nobody gets Popster's $$$$ but me! It's mine I tell you, mine, mine, all mine!!!...... Opps sorry, $$$$ does that to me, got carried away.....

Hey River did you hear about the brunette and blonde standing in a crowd and watching blazing this 4-alarm fire way up on the top of a 80 story building...way up high, a towering inferno.. The firemen had not yet arrived. Looking up, the brunette says "I wonder how the firemen are going to get to the fire." The blonde replied  "D'oh, big red truck!" =)

OrangeClay, of course it's cheesy. It's French!...Excuse-moi. Tu n'as pas eu mal quand tu es tombe du ciel? =)

((((Zander)))  que cayó del cielo, no yo, estoy castigada. Popster let me use your allowance this week to buy those lightsabers I've been coveting. Thanks Popster you are # 1 in my book.

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart

Messages In This Thread
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself - by Charon - 04-16-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself - by OrangeClay - 05-07-2015, 03:42 AM
RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - by Charon - 05-03-2015, 04:46 PM