Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
~bump~
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Shocked 
it is a nice place......and your welcome to join us.....
Jump right in if you feel like it.

(07-29-2015, 09:41 AM)Driftwood Wrote: Hello Everyone! Im the new guy and I have been on and off a few different forums but started with DB.COM a few years back before it went away. Been quiet for awhile but glad to be back, and from what I can tell, looks like a nice place!! Thanks for having me! Driftwood.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
hi im codename linctus1st discovered topix then moved in to prescribe for u when they had a uk doctor i like to treat people as i like to treated with help and understanding like if i see someone looking for pain killers i will go looking as in uk many pharmacies/iops that do dihydrocodiene i used to sell and worked with some one in the c10 outfit for a while i am a man
with anxiety problems and benzos and pain killers help i started using in 1987 when i was a teenager from east end of glasgow
i have sorted my life out a few times also was a paid debt counseller and also worked as a housing offericer too. that was 2011 i'm 43 i have been a unseccessful shoplifter in late 80 and 90s used to get 6 month in prison everytime i got caught eventually. I am married with 2 children that came in my doing well times i was a football /soccer holigan also i have led a quite varied life thought i would share some with you all on ioplist.org
Regards
Codename linctus Confused
Hey Codename ... I do hope all turns out well for ya ... Sounds like you run the gambit there for a minute .. I guess probably the main difference between us (besides the pond) is I didn't get caught as much ...

Well you're here now and hopefully things will kinda level off ...

That took lots of moxie to put it all out there like that .. I have to give you props ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome Driftwood & codename linctus, you've come to the right place, nice and friendly here. let me know if I can be of assistance. Big Grin
Hi guys and girls,
i thank yous all for the warm welcome i have been about
for about 3 months now but never introduced myself but
i feel better after it
Thanks Again
Codename linctus
(08-21-2015, 01:20 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Welcome codename linctus and driftwood.  I am new as well.  Have found this board to be relaxing in a good way!

Also, hi Queen B.  Nice to meet you as well.  ;-)
Hi fireplaces good your getting something out of
the forum welcome Cofename Linctus
Our Queen is down to earth royalty and our forum is down to earth period.
Welcome aboard to the most drama free forum of its kind.

(08-21-2015, 01:20 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Welcome codename linctus and driftwood.  I am new as well.  Have found this board to be relaxing in a good way!

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
And then there's me ...lol
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

Hi fireplaces good your getting something out of
the forum welcome Codename Linctus