Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
sorry, missed that blonde joke, zander. and, son of a gun, i kinda dont get it!! i was born blonde.

gad!!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hey folks,thanks for the invite,great idea to start a new site with no BS attached.
Used to be Rambozo on old ioplist,going to stick with my tommygun nick from another forum.good to see good folk around here,hope it all goes well for us all at our new home.

hey tommygun. this forum was a big surprise to me. i invited only about four. It is ET and Pr and DBG whom r advertising us.

why? no idea.

no rules really yet. we do need UK vendors.

If you would like to invite someone u trust, just please PM me and let me know the name they will register under. And, that they were referred by u.

So grand to see u again.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi and welcome Tommygun! You would know me from another place and by another name, but shh, it's a secret.....Yeah, right.... I think some  people figured out who I am before I did. =( This is a great site already. We're growing fast and no haters/Drama Queens like the starry-eyed, creepy cyber-lovers, Vague and his grimy, gray-haired,  blubbery boy-toy, Evil Twink. .... Well maybe I have a little hater in me, but for those two tards only. =)
(05-08-2015, 03:58 PM)tommygun Wrote: Hey folks,thanks for the invite,great idea to start a new site with no BS attached.
Used to be Rambozo on old ioplist,going to stick with my tommygun nick from another forum.good to see good folk around here,hope it all goes well for us all at our new home.

Hey tommygun, thanks for coming, we have a UK thread you should find a good place to post all your brilliant thoughts. I knew this would be the best place for you. A big welcome to you. Big Grin BTW we have a blacklist area I'm sure you will find entertaining.

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
Hi Breacher! I don't really talk like that. I just type like that. My hands take over, and before I can think to stop them the damage is done..... bad, bad hands! However while they may be bad, they are honest hands. They type the truth, just not in what you might call a diplomatic way. =)
thanks for the warm welcome folks,will have to checkout that blacklist area and try and get used to who is who with all the name changes,if i find a uk vendor thats happy to have their contact info posted will o,not been using many uk vendors for a while,too many of those bunk tevas going around,been using D for my orders,works out cheaper and quality is always good.
Its probably the hardest time to find a decent uk vendor at the moment,never known it to be this bad.
Hope the new forum grows and grows.
(05-09-2015, 01:04 PM)Hulkster Wrote: Hey tommygun,welcome mate glad to see you here.

you to Hulkster,your exiting posts on the other list gave me the best online laugh i have had in ages,nice one!
(05-09-2015, 08:38 AM)Zander Wrote: Hi Breacher! I don't really talk like that. I just type like that. My hands take over, and before I can think to stop them the damage is done..... bad, bad hands! However while they may be bad, they are honest hands. They type the truth, just not in what you might call a diplomatic way. =)

It's just one more of his many talents! Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
Bug 
(05-09-2015, 02:44 PM)OrangeClay Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 08:38 AM)Zander Wrote: Hi Breacher! I don't really talk like that. I just type like that. My hands take over, and before I can think to stop them the damage is done..... bad, bad hands! However while they may be bad, they are honest hands. They type the truth, just not in what you might call a diplomatic way. =)

It's just one more of his many talents! Heart

If I hadn't already given myself all my allotted reputation points for the day, I'd give you one for that.

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ