Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
Welcome FirePlaces, nice to meet you too, very glad you have come to join us. One big happy family we are. Heart

(08-21-2015, 01:20 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Welcome codename linctus and driftwood.  I am new as well.  Have found this board to be relaxing in a good way!

Also, hi Queen B.  Nice to meet you as well.  ;-)
Welcome codename linctus, driftwood, & FirePlaces, nice to have new additions to our family. Heart

Sorry if I missed anyone else, took a sabbatical for a bit. Need to get caught up on all the threads.

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
(08-22-2015, 04:05 AM)OrangeClay Wrote: Welcome codename linctus,  driftwood, & FirePlaces, nice to have new additions to our family. Heart

Sorry if I missed anyone else, took a sabbatical for a bit. Need to get caught up on all the threads.
Thanks orange clay for the welcome i also am sorry if i missed anyone but thanks to all
who replied.
Welcome aboard,tis a good site you have found,bad uns are weeded out and shown the door,if anyone pms you offering to sell you anything hit the report button,hope you like it here and can maybe add to the list of vendors/iops.
Thanks for joining up.Lots of good people here who are good for help and advice.
CMan: Expect a PM or post from my co admin, Admin of steel.

He investigates potential vendors.

Welcome aboard.

Do you have a website, or are you email only?

And, we shall ask for the referraL, as is our policy, when we contact you privately.

Thank you for being upfront.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(08-25-2015, 08:56 PM)Cman150 Wrote: I am email only at this point however I am happy to provide you my address details etc and any questions you have I will be only too happy to answer, apologies as I am new to the online selling although computer savvy I have avoided it as I want to be as careful as possible so as I said I just supply locally, but I want to expand and we all have to start somewhere if one wishes to expand!

I will offer a set amount of free samples to those who just wish to cover the postage so I can get some feedback and genuine honest feedback.

I am keen to get going and would love the opportunity to supply my quality product to those who want.

Thank you for your kind words and welcoming remarks, if required I can set up a site but at the moment I would prefer not, just to sell via email and get some honest feedback.

Kind regards

Cman150

PM me and CC Charon about your self, About your products and where you ship them from. Do not post the name of a single product even which you have until you are granted the permission. It is mandatory to mention who referred us to you. Waiting to hear from you.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
cman150 welcome hope you settle in OK
Regards
codename linctus
It's all good, Cman.

Enjoy your vacation.

And, may the Lord help your business to bring relief to my members, and help grow your business now as well.

All my best. We are good. ~Charon~

Kinda cool that you came back to the Welcome thread with 26 posts...... Cool

Welcome Borderline.....see ya here and there.

(08-27-2015, 01:14 AM)Borderline26 Wrote: Sure ive done this before ages ago on  here in its infancy but ill do it again now im abit more or a poster, watch that die off after this festival. 26, M, UK varied interests and tastses i hope to gain some knoledge from this spot and share some Smile been a forum dosser for a decade give or take, so hello iop.net Xx
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
borderline took a bit of a hiatus. i think he was one of the earlier posters.

man of few words.

but, i like to listen. and, i do. carefully.

i understand u, borderline. really good to see u back again.