Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
(05-09-2015, 04:43 PM)Zander Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 02:44 PM)OrangeClay Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 08:38 AM)Zander Wrote: Hi Breacher! I don't really talk like that. I just type like that. My hands take over, and before I can think to stop them the damage is done..... bad, bad hands! However while they may be bad, they are honest hands. They type the truth, just not in what you might call a diplomatic way. =)

It's just one more of his many talents! Heart

If I hadn't already given myself all my allotted reputation points for the day, I'd give you one for that.

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ
Thank you for sweeting my day, your gratitude overwhelms me. Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
No need to thank me OC.. It's the thought that counts. As my post shows, I clearly thought about it, but it was too late.. =) Hey Charon, why is that green bug PNG on my post #125? Please kill it before I do. Thank you!
tomorrow i shall find that post and teach it, the bug, a thing or two.

now? i rest. hey, i am old.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Rainbow 
(05-10-2015, 12:38 AM)Charon Wrote: tomorrow i shall find that post and teach it, the bug, a thing or two.

now?  i rest.  hey, i am old.

Phewy on being old okay, want me to start a thread  ♪♫♪♫ Will You Still Love Me When I'm Old & Feeble ♪♫♪♫

Heart
Heart 
(05-09-2015, 04:43 PM)Zander Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 02:44 PM)OrangeClay Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 08:38 AM)Zander Wrote: Hi Breacher! I don't really talk like that. I just type like that. My hands take over, and before I can think to stop them the damage is done..... bad, bad hands! However while they may be bad, they are honest hands. They type the truth, just not in what you might call a diplomatic way. =)

It's just one more of his many talents! Heart

If I hadn't already given myself all my allotted reputation points for the day, I'd give you one for that.

This post Chraron, the original, #125... See the green bug on it? It's a PNG image. I see what happened. Look at the icons at the top which you can add when you post or reply to a post; one is a green bug, second icon to the right of the red heart.  Anyhow, I used my own custom hearts but accidentally bugged myself.... .... I that's bad... I know I bug other people; now I'm bugging myself. =(
Zander....."I know I bug other people; now I'm bugging myself. ".......is that like "what goes around, comes around"?Smile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
ok, i got lost in the maze of quotes. i could not post the bugs that i did see and wanted to. so, as per usual, use ur imagination, zander.

[imaginery green bug] you can never bug us, zander. even if'n u r giving all the daily reputation points to yerself, we still luvs u. [imaginery green bug]

tad off topic, but anyone remember david steinburg and his routine as a psychiatrist? he would yell booga at the patients. tell them to stop getting the imaginery critters off of him. it was a classic. gonna look for it someday. just rambling on.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Bug 
(((((Zander))))) I do believe the green bug has return, just for you and only you my dear friend.

(05-12-2015, 01:10 AM)Popster Wrote: Zander....."I know I bug other people; now I'm bugging myself. ".......is that like "what goes around, comes around"?Smile

(((((Popster))))) you could never BUG anyone. A Merry-Go-Round Heart

Heart
(05-13-2015, 03:00 AM)OrangeClay Wrote: (((((Zander)))))  I do believe the green bug has return, just for you and only you my dear friend.

(05-12-2015, 01:10 AM)Popster Wrote: Zander....."I know I bug other people; now I'm bugging myself. ".......is that like "what goes around, comes around"?Smile

(((((Popster))))) you could never BUG anyone. A Merry-Go-Round Heart

"A Merry-Go-Round"...........so clever......my little (((OrangeSlice))).......I hope you don't mind my nickname for you....it makes me giggle.

(05-12-2015, 11:18 PM)durango Wrote: zander mate i'd say that the only others that you bug are those deserving of a good bugging! take that any way the voices want to lol  Cool

I know that doggie on the bed, and a big welcome to an old friend.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
(05-13-2015, 05:23 PM)durango Wrote: thank you popster. you make a newbie feel welcome! good to see you again too my friend :-)

Well, you were the first to really make me feel welcome at list.com.....and I really appreciated it......I have perfected the bearded baby twisted pretzel position....just in case you ever need it again.

I hope all is well with you.