Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
Cbird: sorry, but I have terrible tremors. Among other things. So, as Eddie Izzard, a british comic once said: what, i have wiped clean my hard drive? what? i have wiped clean the internet?

so, co Admin and I know that I cannot change titles in threads. or change spellings of names.

My beloved co Admin has lost a beloved relative so please give us a tad bit of time.

Slightly OCD? wonderful. I hear that u guys clean houses beautifully. You don't live near NY do ya?

kidding. i kid. i kid. I don't drink but tis the gaelic in me.

Being chronically ill, and ministering to so many whom are also chronically ill, we find laughter to be the best medicine.

So, as long as u know my writing style from brain trauma, and we go back to IOPlist #1, just trust me when I say, I shall erase you by error, with one significant tremor, should I attempt to make your name Cbird.

Will let co admin do so as soon as his period of mourning has ended.

(I hope u realize I kid around. Please don't take offense to silly, goofy things I may say. its not meds. It may be the brain trauma. But, nowadays, it is just me. I hope I did not offend you. But, trust me, you don't want me to attempt to change your name. You will end up as Big Bird. The bad C word bird. It is just not my forte.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Messages In This Thread
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself - by Charon - 04-16-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself - by Charon - 09-13-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - by Charon - 05-03-2015, 04:46 PM