Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
Zander were is my T-shirt? You promised I'd get the 1st edition. Don't forget to sign it. I'll wear it very close to my heart my dear friend. Heart Heart Heart

WELCOME iseii, be prepare to be banned if you used the same name, really it will be no loss for you. We are one BIG happy family, many of us have been friends for long while. Heart

Welcome Caróg liath very nice of you to honor us with song, great way to start off.

Welcome IvorTheEngineDriver, seems we have a nice group of new members. We only want the best of the best. You'll get those 50 posts soon enough. Heart

(09-13-2015, 12:27 AM)IvorTheEngineDriver Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 08:13 PM)Charon Wrote: 1000 welcomes to u, Ivor.

May u find all that u need here.

I regret I don't get the reference.

Can u do fifty posts here?  It won't be hard.  (Our SY vendors and email vendors are in restricted area.)

Good luck.  I have faith in you.
Thank you, when I used to lurk on list.com I always enjoyed your posts. The reference is from the song "Just a quick one, while he's away" by The Who. Best Who song ever, they played it live on "The Rolling Stones Great Rock and Roll Circus" and it is featured on the soundtrack to Wes Anderson's "Rushmore". Great song, if you like music you should check it out, it's like a little cheeky mini rock opera about infidelity. Anyway thank you all for the warm welcomes. I already like this place better than the site that shall not be named.

Wlcome airraid101, you've come to the happiest place on earth. Heart

(09-13-2015, 08:27 PM)airraid101 Wrote: thanks to all hope this is better place  more friendly and helpful than other again thanks Cool

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart

Messages In This Thread
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself - by Charon - 04-16-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself - by OrangeClay - 09-15-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - by Charon - 05-03-2015, 04:46 PM