Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
(05-13-2015, 03:12 AM)Popster Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 03:00 AM)OrangeClay Wrote: (((((Zander)))))  I do believe the green bug has return, just for you and only you my dear friend.

(05-12-2015, 01:10 AM)Popster Wrote: Zander....."I know I bug other people; now I'm bugging myself. ".......is that like "what goes around, comes around"?Smile

(((((Popster))))) you could never BUG anyone. A Merry-Go-Round Heart

"A Merry-Go-Round"...........so clever......my little (((OrangeSlice))).......I hope you don't mind my nickname for you....it makes me giggle.

(05-12-2015, 11:18 PM)durango Wrote: zander mate i'd say that the only others that you bug are those deserving of a good bugging! take that any way the voices want to lol  Cool

I know that doggie on the bed, and a big welcome to an old friend.

Popster you can call me anything you like, I do love your nick for me very creative indeed. Love the AVI BYW.

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
I suppose I should check in here and introduce myself. .))
Glad to be here, everything seems to be positive and moving in the
right direction.
Most importantly, Charon, u have invited me which I truly appreciate.
I really enjoy communicating w u. U r very intelligent and I have much respect for u.
And, of course, we also have D!!!..
Hope all is well for everyone here at the new site.
Regards to all, Charon and D especially.
Thanks ppl.
J.
hey man kaya. so good to have u visiting us here.

(we, okay--mostly me--go a tad bit Off Topic sometimes. but not in vendor or important threads.)

watch his popcorn with those bugs, Orange Clay. ze bugs will help us to up poor poor zander's allowance.

(its ur day to feed and water the wee devils.)

so glad to see the olde gang around. (ok, i am the "old" gang. I shall call u the young people.) nah.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Charon, sorry, I forgot my password so I created a different account.
Then remembered it so I now have 2 accounts here...
U can certainly delete the other one if u like.
I haven't yet fully completed registration, but I'm never gonna
use it anyway..
Keep up the nice positive vibes here guys.
And I'm pretty sure most of u don't need my help on any
questions having to do w D or anything in that area.
But just in case u do, don't hesitate to ask me.
I'll give u the truth about whatever it is u need to know.
Great stuff here so far.
Good day all.
Regards.
J.

Sorry, one more thing...
As I'm becoming more familiar and adjusting to
this site, I'm learning more and more about the features.
I didn't notice the reputation feature til yesterday.
So thanx to u OC for pumpin up my rep.
Much appreciated, I don't know if I know u under a previous name
but thnx for the vote anyways.
Its appreciated.
The only one I kinda remember is phishguy avatar.
He's really nice. Great guy, knowledgeable and true.
Regards guys.
J.
ok, kaya. now i get it.

I believe you would recognize the most wonderful doggy on earth that Orange Clay used for her avatar.
But, i shall state this: After my banning, and everyone had my email (except poor kaya man whom i scared to death with a letter!!) I had 3 people remain in contact with me daily. Orange Clay, Popster and Zander were the three to keep emailing me day and nite. Good friends, and I imagine they were worried with no forum after about 25 yrs of forums, I might crumble.

Orange Clay, just like Popster and Zander, are good people. Very trustworthy. But, all my fair weather friends deserted me.

one, once. She is a long time friend. at Pr. She wrote me. she is awaiting me to see how I am.

and one, from time to time, he checked on me.

Very few did not abandon me because of the ET fiasco.

So, today I received a letter that because two spoke out on my behalf at Pr today, that they may be banned. It cannot be possible. I am such a small fish whom knows very few vendors. and people. One learns to be quiet when one is begged to be moderator for 3 days. 3 days it was to be. argh.

Thank you to my friends. You are one of them Kaya. We share a very good woman's friendship. Our Dusko.

But, methinks whatever the hell happened at PR, forcing people to defend me again today, is gonna make this day not so much fun. sighs.

I was extremely busy just breaking up fights. No access to privileged info. And, ET would let his name show, but was not really there.

So, something is up guys for poor fireplaces to defend me. and ND.

and, for doing so, they think they may need a new home.

wow. what did i do now?

Charon most people, even good people, aren't good at staying in touch once separated... You know how it does, "Okay, I'll promise to write and stay in touch"..... but seldom happens...It's human nature.  Having said that, you have more friends, more that care about you than you know. You have many more friends who speak nicely of you than foes who speak not so nicely.

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ
(05-16-2015, 04:24 PM)Zander Wrote: Charon most people, even good people, aren't good at staying in touch once separated... You know how it does, "Okay, I'll promise to write and stay in touch"..... but seldom happens...It's human nature.  Having said that, you have more friends, more that care about you than you know. You have many more friends who speak nicely of you than foes who speak not so nicely.

and the one's who "speak not so nicely", well they don't really know you....it's that simple.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
OH, u r all so nice. I should have gotten up earlier to face the day. not so bad so far. (eek, she states.)

thank u, guys. made my day.

(05-16-2015, 05:53 PM)Popster Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 04:24 PM)Zander Wrote: Charon most people, even good people, aren't good at staying in touch once separated... You know how it does, "Okay, I'll promise to write and stay in touch"..... but seldom happens...It's human nature.  Having said that, you have more friends, more that care about you than you know. You have many more friends who speak nicely of you than foes who speak not so nicely.

and the one's who "speak not so nicely", well they don't really know you....it's that simple.

Those who really know you love you. My very wise grandmother told me that if you can count your true & trusted friends on one hand you are a fortunate lady.  True friends are the ones who have nice things to say about you behind your back. Heart Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
Very well said OC!!!! True friends are few and far between.
It is extremely rare to find someone that u can have a real
connection with. The type of bond that you would literally take a bullet for the other
because you know they would do the same for you.
When you find friends like that, it is imperative to hold on to them.
Acquaintances come and go but true friends are there for each other
forever! !
Keep smiling ppl and friends! !))
Regards all.
J