Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stupid question.... probably?
How do i get it so i am notified of a thread that i commented on at one point in time, has been commented on once again so i can see the comments and maybe reply if i feel intrigued to...  Just curious
(11-16-2016, 12:51 AM)whitetailhunter2 Wrote: How do i get it so i am notified of a thread that i commented on at one point in time, has been commented on once again so i can see the comments and maybe reply if i feel intrigued to...  Just curious

whitetail

go to bottom of thread and there is a line that reads like this;

Subscribe and receive PM notification of new replies

click on the button to the left

that is if you are in reply dialog box but if you are just on the thread you still go to the bottom and find the subscribe to this thread and click on it

then click on make instant PM notification

====

hope this helps you.

Popster pointed this out to me one time.
(11-16-2016, 03:02 AM)whitetailhunter2 Wrote: thank you, but i can't get Pm's yet!!  You have been very kind to me this whole time while i have been judged by a few for something i had no clue about!!   Thanks for your kindness!!!

I do not think you are being judged . 
Please dont feel that way. 
But there are certain things that need said and can come across as well as you feel just because there is no aasy way to say them.

I thought the thread notifications were separated out from the member to member PM's.

So you have actually tried this, right?

Of course if I am wrong it will be the first time this year ....not bad since it is November 16.....LOL yeah, right!
I haven't been able to get notifications,admin says prob due to a certain email account i use,you may be using same one?begins with an R ends in P.

I just have to look in my CP and see what posts i made,i don't actually like having a load of notifications sent to me these days,harder work but i feel a bit more secure without a ton of emails from forums of this type.No offence towards this site,admin,mods etc.