Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The trolls will not always win
We have to learn our children to beware of This evil.. They Will post anything NOT know ing What Can come Down on Them ..they really need to know.. Many have commited suicede because of Facebook, Twitter etc etc ..its a dangerous World if they dont know about the fu...ing trolls.

I just saw this again today.  yes, raven, one vendor in particular sent every member of this forum an offer of money for my address.  so he could set me up by sending me a sch1.  wanted to rape me and my daughter.

dbg doxxed me royally.  hacked my computers and hosted all my real info, real pics, real identity as attorney for about two years.  It took me two years to get my photos down.  My  info.  And, Interpol had to be involved as one site was hosted in the UK on me.

I keep facebook on lockdown and only have 8 family members able to see me.  Had to shut down my professional linked in account.

On one occassion child protective services was sent to my home after being told i was not feeding my five small children.

I like to say, yes, the Irish are fertile, but my god lady, not that fertile. My child is 26. Suffice to say I am no longer of child bearing years I imagine. (Me grandmother had her last baby at age 56 God bless her.)

so, yes, I got threats all the time at Evil testers ioplist after he took over.  ET just told me to block the people whom daily sent mail copied to me that i had been turned into every gvt agency on earth.  One party, a male, pretended to be a female whom lost a child due to online purchase.  Evil tester would say block them.

I have a very close friend whom wrote on my behalf to every agency and proved it all to be untrue.

But,  i have my suspicions that the troll did help to bring ET down.  Although Evil tester let vendors own him and his site and held no responsibility in his heart or soul for his members.  What a creep.

I just noticed this thread had replies way after i posted it.  So, although i have responded before on what joys one can experience as a female co admin on a forum, or, at least i experienced, I felt i should reply finally.

I am ok.  No current death threats.  

But, to Goyakla1, I agree. Just watched, again, a case so sad. Whom does this things to other people just to hurt and destroy them? I have one answer. It is spiritual. The evil cannot sleep until they have destroyed an innocent. I am no innocent. Quite the sinner and saint as i always admitted. But, why do they gang up on children whom don't have the defenses that an adult has?

So, on Investigation Discovery, aka autopsy central, a 13 yr old girl grew a bit distant from her best friend.  So, the best friend, and HER MOTHER, cooked up a scheme.  They made up a character of a boy, Josh.  he and 13 yr old hit it off.  The climax of her insult was to be when she went to meet him at the mall, and all her friends, friends?, would ridicule and mock her.

She hung herself that day.  No charges were ever pressed against other 14 yr old girl.  When the media got involved, the Mother of insane 14 yr old got charged with fraud.  fraud?  and the judge decided that the courts cannot punish cyber bullying.  Nor punish one for lying online, as its assumed that most online do lie.

Holy toledo.  

The trolls at ttm finally stopped stating that i was the reason ttm packages were being nailed. If that is what happened.  We don't know, do we?

I leave the judgment up to God.  I am comforted by my pastor telling me that this is what i am meant to do now.  And, of course I shall be attacked.

So, I am fine.  I am sorry I rarely come back to threads cuz of time constraints or because i went into flareup.

Thank u all.  You are one heck of a protectorate, raven, u know that?

Just an update.  But, six PM in NY and all is well.  Promise.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Charon, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. No one should have to endure rape threats, and against one's children? That's unimaginably sick. I started my career in journalism (print) and now that everything is online, I have no desire to go back, or even start a blog. If someone threatened my child, the mama bear in me would snap. I remember a couple of years ago, Gawker did a profile on a well-known troll from the 4-chan boards. He seemed like an otherwise normal guy, married I think, with a tech job. From what I remember, he just didn't see the harm. Gawker did another article on a girl with progeria who became something of an internet celebrity with her cute videos. The trolls of course got to her, and created truly vicious memes using her image that don't bear repeating. Her poor young mother had no idea this would happen and was heartbroken. I'm terrified of the day my daughter is old enough to want to use the internet.

Anyway, you are a strong woman and shall prevail. You have a family of support here.
u r such a sweetheart to me, batgirl. i really appreciate the support.

i have been having an awful day.

you made me feel i want to live again.

Thank u. Very much, precious. Just somedays, it is so hard to be so alone and have so many enemies for reasons unknown. Bless you. Just what I needed.

(09-17-2016, 11:40 PM)Charon Wrote: u r such a sweetheart to me, batgirl.  i really appreciate the support.

i have been having an awful day.

you made me feel i want to live again.

Thank u.  Very much, precious.  Just somedays, it is so hard to be so alone and have so many enemies for reasons unknown.  Bless you.  Just what I needed.

Sorry you're having a bad day Char. We all have them at times, but tomorrow will be a new day. I know what you mean about being alone although I don't have any enemies that I'm aware of????
You don't have to feel alone because you have no enemies here. At least I hope not. We all luv and respect you more than you will ever know and we're here to have your back just like you always have ours.

We luvs ya Heart

Cricket
thank u cricket. was just trying to write u that i am so sorry i cannot be smart enuff to help u with ur computer.

Good luck, girlfriend. I had to restore to an earlier time on my computer today. Would that help u?

But, u r really appreciated Ms. Bug. All my love little buggie.

Scary! I'm sorry you went through this, I've been doxxed and it was SUPER mild compared to what you are going through and it ended only when I did a counter-dox, but it was still very disruptive and upsetting. Especially for women, since we are usually subjected to threats of physical or sexual violence when trolls are trying to silence us.
Yes, m'am. We get threatened with it all.

I am sorry u had to endure the nonsense as well.

Fortunately, they never got to ruin my son's career. Nor did they win, IMHO.

Had I killed myself, because it was horrifically invasive and brutal the doxxing, they would have won. Or, had I stopped trying to help people on forums, they would have won.

I am sorry. One must be more than cautious on the internet. One never knows the intent of the person on the other side of the computer.

Thank you. Sorry u went thru trouble as well.

We women are far stronger than the majority of men realize. Our strength just grows when we are viciously attacked, esp when we have children to protect.

In Jesus name I pray. Kick arse Lord God.