Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Holiday
Heart 
Since my name is bighead and I'm arrogant I decided to make a new holiday.  It's ioplist.org Staff celebration day.  I've moderated a board and also acted as co-admin and you won't believe the amount of time you spending editing posts with to many details, dealing with member versus member issue, and just the overall amount of time spent on the board keeping us safe, allowing us a place to post/talk, and Charon and Ice have PM'ed and/or emailed me to discuss personal problems I'm dealing with and giving me advice and support.  So, every June 26 is IOPlist.org staff day.  If others could pitch in and mention some of the other staff here it would be appreciated.  Unfortunately I can't think of any other names; actually Admin of Steel.  This is a national holiday created by the almighty bighead so since it fell on a Sunday everyone gets tommorow off work.  If your superiors at work don't recognize this holiday tell them to call me at 555-555-head and I will deal with them.  I can't guarantee you will still have a job after my verbal tirade regarding your superiors lack of intelligence, but you will nonetheless get the day off.