Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salutations
I am happy to be new member!  I'm sure it will be good to talk to others about my problems, and listen to others about theirs.  

I am about to have back surgery for 2 crushed vertebrae.  Last year i was hospitalized for a severe case of sepsis, and was there for 3 months.  I got a hematoma in my groin area from an IV in my femoral artery.  This required 2 surgeries and a wound vac machine for 3 more months.  I am lucky to be alive!  

I am an IT person who is lucky enough to be able to work from home.

Looking forward to communicating with this family! 

margie11
Oh, mercy, I am so sorry you have been thru so much and that it looks like u have more ahead of u.

Welcome. May u find all u need.

And, we have members whom are very kind and knowledgeable about back surgeries.

So, relax. I am glad you will have us as support as you are about to undergo surgery and as you are quickly recovering at home.

We are very glad you are alive as well.

Have a glorious night.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and Welcome Margie11. Smile
Welcome to the family!!!
Thanks for all of your kind responses. Everyone seems so nice. I really look forward to talking to all of you!

Best wishes and good health to all of you!
Ok, now for some stupid questions, is the A with the accent over it for Administrator? Also, what does SY mean?

Thanks in advance!
Welcome to our wee forum... Wow.. Seems like the old world throwed a few hard curves at there for a minute... Great to have ya with us...

Those A's and "umblots" ... I don't know... They showed up after a server change...

SY = San Ysidro (it's a place)

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Another stupid question: what is ttm? Still learning!

Thanks!
TopTenMedz Smile

As far as "donations"... I'm with the understanding that our Admin-0-Steele does all that...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit