Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome
Aloha IOPlist'ers ~ I'm a newbie to IOPlist. I've been into IOP's for many years dating back to when hydro's & stronger were easily bought online and delivered to your front door. Man, how things have changed! 

I suffer from fibromyalgia, anxiety, depression, nasty back/neck pain ~ many sports injuries topped off with a doozy car accident, lastly severe cluster/aura migraines (I apologize for posting a message in 'Migraine' thread prior to introducing myself. Please forgive me  Sad 
I survived 9/11 from the base of the S. Tower but came away with life long souvenirs: asbestos, lead, mercury, americium-241, vanadium and depleted uranium.

I suspect I know quite a few of you from the other groups I belonged to. I look forward to meeting everyone. 
Mahalo  
(07-12-2016, 02:27 AM)skipper1 Wrote: Welcome to our forum , ...There is a lot of great info within and great caring peep's....Look forward to seeing ya around......Enjoy

Thank you, Skipper
Welcome kaiulani.....that's quite a diverse list of problems...good luck finding what you need. This is healthy forum with good people.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Aloha => ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ
Welcome to ioplist my friend
HOWDY! boy do I miss those goodole' days,I feel your PAIN,Ive had RSD/CRPS for the last 10yrs.,being in AGONY 24/7 is the WORST. I used to get the monthly consultation also,a dr from Puerto rico,callin in to a pharmacy in Miami,then a couple of hours to my door.my drs. now want me to start smoking weed,unfortunately its still illegal in fla.,so until it passes,ive got to BEG for every MG. I can get.,So here we are. I'm new here also. Peace..
Hello and welcome! Smile
Welcome Kaiulani to our wee forum...

Sounds like they "run you through the mill" there buddy...

The username you have there sounds a bit Hawaiian? ... Hmmmm ... I just to date a girl fom the islands... She told me that I was suffering from the old dreaded Hawaiian disease called "Lackanookie"... I said really "How can I get rid of it I asked her",... She said,"Easy... Comoniwannalaya!" and bingo! Cured Smile

Anywho welcome.. If you need any help, please just ask... Oh yeah pleas read our rules... They are important to keep us all safe...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome aboard. May u find all u need herein.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(07-12-2016, 02:16 AM)Kaiulani Wrote: Aloha IOPlist'ers ~ I'm a newbie to IOPlist. I've been into IOP's for many years dating back to when hydro's & stronger were easily bought online and delivered to your front door. Man, how things have changed! 

I suffer from fibromyalgia, anxiety, depression, nasty back/neck pain ~ many sports injuries topped off with a doozy car accident, lastly severe cluster/aura migraines (I apologize for posting a message in 'Migraine' thread prior to introducing myself. Please forgive me  Sad 
I survived 9/11 from the base of the S. Tower but came away with life long souvenirs: asbestos, lead, mercury, americium-241, vanadium and depleted uranium.

I suspect I know quite a few of you from the other groups I belonged to. I look forward to meeting everyone. 
Mahalo  

Aloha, and welcome Kaiulani .

Wow you have been thru surviving the Towers collapse.....and I know exactly what you mean with all the exposure from the dust debris ..

I wish you well .

As Popster said, this is a healthy forum, with wonderful people, I hope it is helpful for you. It has been for me.

Linville