Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Go
If you have actual important things to do in the next couple weeks,better off holding out to play.ive heard it takes up a lot of time runnin around.i cant hold a phone that long to play,my arm gives out.guess its for the better.i got too many real chores to do. beautiful avatar. good luck..
LoL yeah that's why I haven't started! I work 3 jobs I just don't have the time. One day maybe, but for right now I'll let my grandma enjoy her game!
~Be the Aloha you want to see in the world~
Good lord,you go girl!how do you even have time to be on here.that sucks bad.im sorry,i bet that eats up a lot of family time.hopefully your young,and don't have all the problems like the rest of us? BlessYou..
Lol I don't feel young. I don't have time to be on here! I haven't been on in a month or more probably since May or April. I think my phone just stays logged in. LoL no family time at all. My daughter eats up whatever free time I have! Thank you! I have a few problems from surgeries. I am blessed though there are so many with many health problems I am thankful every day that I don't have.
~Be the Aloha you want to see in the world~
It does take alot of time. I think it was a bit of a fad. Kids arent so interested anymore. Haha.
I still play this.
Albeit, for about 30 seconds a day - as you now get streaks when you catch 1 Pokémon every day for 7 days.
So, that's all I do really.
Just means I can slowly but surely keep grinding up the levels and be in a good position if or when the so called 'Gen 2' is released.
I feel like this fad died out. Haven't seen any groups of kids wandering around my city almost getting taken out by cars for a few months now. I gues you really didn't have to catch em all.