Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about alprazolam
These sometimes came in rectangle shaped bars. Does anyone remember these and do they still exist? Thank you
Hi nitelifer.
I believe you are talking about 2 mg bars.
Yes, they still exist.

The question is are they the real thing!!!   Smile

Slick
There are the Pzifer bars, the onax bars and the Alplax Bars, all that have that shape and are 2 mg.
(09-10-2016, 11:45 AM)Slick Wrote: Hi nitelifer.
Yes, they still exist.

Slick

yea they are the most counterfeited item. better off getting 1mg ksalol and taking 2
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47
think they were produced at some time, but if you find these nowadays its 99% they will be home pressed think most were advertised as 3mg actually,in either yellowish or greenish color.as suggested better bang to go for 1mgs.
Well maybe I'll stick with the 1's in that case. Gotta read more before I get this new subscription. I might try both, we'll see. Thank you cmdline
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
You can always tell the real thing by that bitter taste, nothing else tastes like that..............................................

Nothing else tastes like that, I love the taste of alprazolam in the morning,
It tastes like,........... like victory!

apologies to Robert Duvall
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile
(07-25-2017, 02:34 AM)Tigertail58 Wrote: You can always tell the real thing by that bitter taste, nothing else tastes like that..............................................

Nothing else tastes like that, I love the taste of alprazolam in the morning,
It tastes like,........... like victory!

apologies to Robert Duvall

thats very true +1 ive had all kinds of benzos to lets say dodgy made,to prescription ones to fakes.
And thou weaker alps from say pfizer or generic 1mgs dont usually pack much of  same strength in taste,but if you ever gotten in life real ones,then its almost impossible to mistake alp taste with anything else,i do love that bitter taste,seems very unique to alp/xanax.

bars are specially evident single lick and its enough to make it out if its legit or not.Only had one instance running into fakes and minute ive even seem them i knew smth was wrong and simple taste test confirmed they were completely blank.

valium on the other hand has its own unique taste with sort of gritty sweet texture but depending on brand its way harder to pinpoint how legit or strong they are.

clonazepam- also one of the more wide used benzos has this interesting minty taste,which ive never experienced before but more expensive brand ones seem to have it.

weaker benzos do have taste and theres many ive not tried so might be harder to judge,but above ones do really posses some properties that's hard to mimic,or mistake.At the end think source reliability adds the most.
(06-23-2017, 06:34 PM)nj42086 Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 11:45 AM)Slick Wrote: Hi nitelifer.
Yes, they still exist.

Slick

yea they are the most counterfeited item. better off getting 1mg ksalol and taking 2

Ksalol is a great med and better cost efficiency. However if you can afford that extra cost with the 2mg bars, they overtake the ksalols in my opinion.
I had some very odd light yellow bars once.

They did the trick, but were much harder to snap in two and the taste wasn't quite the same as usual.

But I got through the lot of them so they can't have been all that bad...!