Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy everyone!
Shocked 
Hi i'm Sherlock I haven't been a regular member of a forum in years since the 2+2 poker forums before poker became illegal.  I've done my fair share of lurking before finally signing up. It seems like this is a pretty tight and nice community. With people trying to help one another. I hope i'll fit in and be able to contribute.  I'm new to this so i'll make sure I err on the side of caution. Just let me know if I break any rules and it's nice to meet you all.
Welcome aboard. May u find all u need.

Here are the board rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

I like your attitude. Looking forward to your posts. Have a glorious day.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(09-19-2016, 01:24 PM)Charon Wrote: Welcome aboard.  May u find all u need.

Here are the board rules:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

I like your attitude.  Looking forward to your posts.  Have a glorious day.

Hey thanks for the welcome you have a great day as well.
(09-19-2016, 01:14 PM)Sherlock29 Wrote: Hi i'm Sherlock I haven't been a regular member of a forum in years since the 2+2 poker forums before poker became illegal.  I've done my fair share of lurking before finally signing up. It seems like this is a pretty tight and nice community. With people trying to help one another. I hope i'll fit in and be able to contribute.  I'm new to this so i'll make sure I err on the side of caution. Just let me know if I break any rules and it's nice to meet you all.

Hello and welcome Sherlock29
Welcome Sherlock! Smile
Welcome aboard!!Smile
Welcome Sherlock!
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
Welcome aboard!!!
Welcome!

For your first forum?   You chose wisely, very nice group of members.
Smile
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett