Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Big Grin 
Hey everybody!

Just wanted to hit the welcome forum and introduce myself. I belonged to DBF a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Had two 'go-to' vendors for the past decade on and off. My last one hasn't been in touch for about 1-2 years.  Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing some knowledge. I've been lurking around as a guest for about a week after I stumbled onto the website doing a review search for a prior vendor. You guys have already blacklisted him. Looks like this is the place to be. Kudos to the admin for a well set up site that, from what I have seen looks to be well policed. Looking forward to hitting fifty!  Cool
Welcome Shogun!
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
Welcome. May u find all you need herein.

Tough ship, indeed. We all want our members, our vendors and ourselves to remain safe. Always.

I imagine you found them, but here are the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Please do about five to ten posts tops a day to achieve ur fifty.

Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks Gents. Nothing worth doing is ever easy! But yes, whatever it takes to keep us all safe.
Not quite a gent. I would be deemed a lady, thank you. Good luck.

(09-26-2016, 04:37 PM)Charon Wrote: Not quite a gent.  I would be deemed a lady, thank you. Good luck.

Hence the avatar. Got it. Apologies my lady!
Cool

(09-26-2016, 03:47 PM)Shogun Wrote: Hey everybody!

Just wanted to hit the welcome forum and introduce myself. I belonged to DBF a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Had two 'go-to' vendors for the past decade on and off. My last one hasn't been in touch for about 1-2 years.  Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing some knowledge. I've been lurking around as a guest for about a week after I stumbled onto the website doing a review search for a prior vendor. You guys have already blacklisted him. Looks like this is the place to be. Kudos to the admin for a well set up site that, from what I have seen looks to be well policed. Looking forward to hitting fifty!  Cool

Hi Shogun. .....see ya around the forum.
Welcome Shogun!

Vets always make the best newbs, breeze to 50.

best, Spanky
Hello and welcome, Shogun! Smile