Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane Matthew
Good luck to those who will be riding out this hurricane. Stay Safe!
It's supposed to hit where I am by tomorrow afternoon. So fingers crossed it loses strength by then.
They are saying it is changing course again ...going away from the coast towards sea.

Not sure how much it effects FLA though at this point but the Ga. And Carolinas have delayed evacuations in most areas ......
Best Wishes to all in this storm's path.

I am hoping it goes out to sea.

Stay safe EL.
This too shall pass. Heart
Luckily for me Im a bit South of it.
But I wish safe travels for those of you trying to get away and Godspeed to those willing to stay.
Big Grin ~D~ Idea
Exclamation 
Check this creepy hurricane Matthew look out in video......going viral....

it is indeed creepy.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Wow yeah thats pretty wicked looking! just hope the storm is not as wicked!
Big Grin ~D~ Idea
To those of you who pray often, some of us need this storm to take a little jog to the east. The gas lines have been ridiculous, no water at the grocery, lines and lines at the Home Depot type stores, no batteries, flashlights left. The weather channel is apparently sponsored by Home Depot and Publix Supermarket.

The governor of the state of Florida does not allow the words climate change to be said. He does not "believe in it". Climate change is not a religion, it is science.

It is all scary and frustrating at the same time. Waiting on the 8p.m. Update, maybe some better news in in that the storm may be weakening a little.

Good wishes to all, stay safe and thank you to those of you who have sent good wishes. Rumor
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
Oh rumor, i am sorry. it can all be so terrifying.

Prayers going up my friend for a hedge of protection around you and ur family and home.

Let us know. God be with you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel