Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there
Just saying hi. I'm pretty new to all of this but have been lurking for awhile. Finally decided to take the leap and try and hopefully make myself a little happier. Trying to learn the ropes and be safe. I'm always open to advice Smile
(11-04-2016, 12:04 AM)Kat77 Wrote: Just saying hi. I'm pretty new to all of this but have been lurking for awhile. Finally decided to take the leap and try and hopefully make myself a little happier. Trying to learn the ropes and be safe. I'm always open to advice Smile

Hi Kat77, 

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks. Everyone seems more laid back here than other forums I've seen. It's a nice change.

I do have a question maybe someone can answer. Do replies to threads count as part of the first 50 posts? I figured they do but I'm just making sure.
Welcome to our forum ....

Posts in the welcome area, lounge do not count towards your 50 ... Only those in "on topic" areas do .... But they are easy to make, and helps you know us and visa-versa ...

If you're in need of help, please ask ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hey Hey Kat.  Cool
Hello and welcome, Kat77....Smile
Hello and have a good time here . I am new here as well . Take a lot of reading . Learn the rules and keep searching until you find what you are looking for.
Welcome aboard. May u find all u need.

Yes, to reply to another's post in a thread does count.

Try some posts. Sometimes those made in the lounge have counted of late.

You will be to fifty in no time. Oh, please don't make more than five to ten posts a day to start. k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome, Kat77!

I like what jwiedenfeld said about "Read everything, especially the rules." It gave me an idea for myself. Every time I log on to the forum, I am going to read the rules FIRST. Then and only then, will I go through the forum, and read, read, read. 

Yes, I am going to do that for sure! Every. Single. Time.

What can it hurt? It can only help!  And hey, if I make them into a tune of sorts, I'll soon be able to SING the rules!   Smile

How cool is that? Instead of 'singing the blues', I'll be 'singing the rules.'  Cool

Abigail  Heart 

P.S. Aren't you all glad you won't be able to hear me?  Tongue
Welcome Kat77. May you find all that you are looking for. And please read all the threads and posts.
OR