Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newee
Hello to everybody
 I am happy to join here . I Live from a small country of europe. I suffer from MS and spinal problems and I struggle to find every day meds I need to keep me moving.
 Thank you all nickolyco
Welcome aboard. May u find all u need herein.

MS is one of the banes of my existence as well.

But, we try a med or two. Do our best. May God be with you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome...Smile
Nickolyco,

Great to have you here. We are here to share our struggles and victories. Be prepared to do a lot of reading. It is SO worth it. It's amazing how you'll find the answer to a question before you ask.

Welcome!

Junia

It's never too late to be what you might have been.

(11-07-2016, 11:44 PM)jwiedenfeld Wrote:  Thanks for your good words , I need caring people and the sense of been a part of a forum family.

Hi Nikilyko!

Be welcome.  You've found a good place with a whole bunch of good people.

If you haven't read the rules check 'em out;  they're not onerous but they are important.

Lots of caring people with lots of stories, experiences and a whole lot of love here.

Thanks for your good words , I need caring people and the sense of been a part of a forum family since I have great health problems and I am always struggling to find my meds.

(11-09-2016, 07:11 PM)Junia Wrote: Nickolyco,

Great to have you here. We are here to share our struggles and victories. Be prepared to do a lot of reading. It is SO worth it. It's amazing how you'll find the answer to a question before you ask.

Welcome!

Junia

Smile Yes reading is very important I do my homework for start learn the rules read a lot and post the necessary number of posts. It is hard to be new for start but it is for good reason I hope !
nickolyko ... Glad you found us and with that a "home" .... We are put together here to share our up and downs with the daily suffering of a variety of ailments from the not so bad to the "My God!" ones ...

You'll find a wealth of info here as well as the most caring bunch of folks I've every met ... We are friendly, yet we viciously defend each other as well as our treasured vendors ...

Welcome aboard ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome.
(11-07-2016, 10:25 PM)nickolyko Wrote: Hello to everybody
 I am happy to join here . I Live from a small country of europe. I suffer from MS and spinal problems and I struggle to find every day meds I need to keep me moving.
 Thank you all nickolyco

Big Welcome to You nickolyko.

Good Luck, You will find hat this is the best place to be
With such a warm weklome I feel like home in here. What I like most from what I read is is that members here are like friends and have a level of behavious superior from other similar sites. Have peace all , again thanks.