Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello everyone - not new to this but new here!
Hello everyone,

Thought I'd drop in and introduce myself - happy to make everyone's acquaintance!  I've been in chronic pain due to bad genes and bad luck; I've endured seven surgeries - most of them in my chest wall and related areas.  I have been a member of one other board of like-minded souls and have always enjoyed hanging with people who have similar experiences and similar and related knowledge.  I look forward getting to know you and share what I know about like in chronic pain and any related remedies.  Thanks for having me on board!

All the best,

John
Hi John,

Welcome.  "7" surgeries?  I think I've had three, spread out, in my life.  You really should get a chip of some sort like AA.  Thanks for showing up and being here.  Like all like forums, we get newbs, but we get so many who have already been on forums or have paid dues like you. 

I'm single, old, and travel in my RV so I am persona non grata, though I've had cancer treatment, treatment problems, and others.  So this is pretty much my world if I want to experience it without crawling into a corner, ha. 

We welcome your participation, and hope we can help, and you can help.

best, Spankster
Welcome to the forum .... Please read the rules we have in place, they are for all our protection ...

7 surgeries? Dang .... You've been throught it friend... Hope you can find relief and a few ears to hear you here... I sure you'll find both ..

Glad to have ya ..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
welcome aboard. May u find all u need here.

The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

I am so sorry u have been thru such a traumatizing time.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome, John...Smile