Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godmedshoppharm???
anyonw with experience with this vendor. Just got an email  

Thanks
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
https://www.blogger.com/profile/08722769034920925321

i did notice that the vast majority of g00gle hits i saw, were all posted by the same screen name, to wit: narcotics and pain relief or somthing similar.

from his blog. only had 77 views. in about a year. doesn't sound as though he is doing too well. whom blogs?

but we have an adventurous group. i am sure someone will have heard about this place.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Yeah he seems to ship from Cameroon?! I don't know. I'll
Wait for more fee back
oh no. many of the scammers ship from cameroon. but they never really ship anything.

u know all those crazy spam mails one gets saying they are the king of nigeria and want to give u ten million dollars just because, and, then rip one off if they can?

well, they went from nigeria to cameroon. As far as I know, nothing good comes outta cameroon in the online world. at this time.

and, there would have been legit G00gle hits. not just one blogger whom put this place up.

but, for future reference, if u find a good vendor, we never mention country of origin in the open. that is for PM only.

Rule something important: 11. No recreational talk, No shipping details, No packing details, No receiver details, No payment details, No payment methods, No shipping methods, No country of origin are allowed to be discussed by any member or vendor on this forum. You may not offer to trade your medicine with another member of this forum. Banning will ensue. If you need to discuss any of the above captioned details about a vendor, please keep them to PMs only. EDIT: PLEASE POST WHEN RECEIVED ONLY ESPECIALLY IN THREADS EXPERIENCING LETTERS OF INTERDICTION. *DO NOT POST ORDERING DATE, PLEASE.*

We have included a lot. When u have fifty posts, u can PM me or another the country of origin. We don't give up that info easily.

(03-05-2017, 10:45 PM)Charon Wrote: oh no.  many of the scammers ship from cameroon.  but they never really ship anything.

u know all those crazy spam mails one gets saying they are the king of nigeria and want to give u ten million dollars just because, and, then rip one off if they can?

well, they went from nigeria to cameroon.  As far as I know, nothing good comes outta cameroon in the online world.  at this time.

and, there would have been legit G00gle hits.  not just one blogger whom put this place up.  

but, for future reference, if u find a good vendor, we never mention country of origin in the open.  that is for PM only.

Rule something important:  11. No recreational talk, No shipping details, No packing details, No receiver details, No payment details, No payment methods, No shipping methods, No country of origin are allowed to be discussed by any member or vendor on this forum. You may not offer to trade your medicine with another member of this forum. Banning will ensue. If you need to discuss any of the above captioned details about a vendor, please keep them to PMs only. EDIT: PLEASE POST WHEN RECEIVED ONLY ESPECIALLY IN THREADS EXPERIENCING LETTERS OF INTERDICTION.  *DO NOT POST ORDERING DATE, PLEASE.*

We have included a lot.  When u have fifty posts, u can PM me or another the country of origin.  We don't give up that info easily.
Gotcha!
Cameroon and Africa sellers are notorious scammers. Avoid . Please listen to Charon above . Cameroon supposed ventors flood facebook and Google with hundred of supposed sites that had one and only aim . To get money and give back nothing at all. Sometimes they send a cart postal with a picture of the jungle if u are lucky to get that souvenir. Am I getting crazy ? No just try them to tell your sad story here after some weeks. Listen to Charon above. And of course we never mention the country of origin except if we have a malicious intention. And finally I think we should include the rules at the bottom of each post even mine posts for millions of times if we want to remember rules all the times.
Ok cool thanks guys
Yep a scam. Looked into more. Argh!! So annoying. Anyway got nothing else going today. Hope you're all well.
I noted a guest reading this. Please. It is a no go. A total scam. I remember reading one blogger (and Evil Tester was the only well known blogger from M alay sia.) But i thought it could be ET.

one little man kept blogging how great the site was. but only shilled like 77 times.

And then one adds in the nigeria and cameroon aspect, PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO SHOP HERE. Totally fake.

The only worse scam is some rent to own scam with housing. one gets over 100 calls a day. U can tell them u got your house and its a recorded person. always chrystal from rent to own. always a differing number. and if u ask her anything, like is she real, she says: yes, i am real but i can only answer certain questions.

the criminals are all out cuz they read about what has been going on. they are part of what is going on. the eviction moratorium is ending in days. people are kicked out. illegally, some.

so just know the criminals and scams are in full force. on all forums. to steal your wee bit of money. Dont let them.

And, so is LE. all over still. Please be careful. And don't shop from blacklist. Its not a matter of whether shipping will be impacted. It is a matter of this being a total scam site which did not even pull off one good review.

Stay safe. The big F was found all over in NYC. The P K problem is back big. And people are dying. Don't use unknown
people. They want to steal your monies. And they don't care if you die by receiving any of their bathtub made carp.