Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see on my profile a Reputation number just 
Wondering what it is cant access it?
Current warning level: 33% (1/3)
Warning Log
Warning Date Issued Expires Issued By Details
Active Warnings
Please read the TITLE of the section you intend to post in (+1 points)

EDIT: It is a warning. To get your attention. Creating new threads for every question you had was inappropriate. Your warning expires by 9/18.

BTW, you are doing much better. Please don't use gigantic print when you have a question. Just sayin.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

You also have 7 points toward your good reputation on here. When you get to fifty posts, you can read what others have
posted as well done. You will see.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(08-31-2017, 07:05 PM)Charon Wrote: You also have 7 points toward your good reputation on here.   When you get to fifty posts, you can read what others have
posted as well done.  You will see.

Hi  I'm a bit confused at your reponse,  I thought a rep was a good thing( I cannot add reps or read mine)
I'm pretty sure that I have not broken any rules

maybe this will make sense in the morning LOL"
(08-31-2017, 07:48 PM)yellowdog Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 07:05 PM)Charon Wrote: You also have 7 points toward your good reputation on here.   When you get to fifty posts, you can read what others have
posted as well done.  You will see.

Hi  I'm a bit confused at your reponse,  I thought a rep was a good thing( I cannot add reps or read mine)
I'm pretty sure that I have not broken any rules

maybe this will make sense in the morning LOL"

Hi yellowdog.
yes a rep is 99 % a good thing although you can make it negative rep when you give it.

But mostly people give it to like or give a virtual hug as Charon alluded to one time.
So it is almost always a good thing.

But you give them to others not yourself.

you are doing good AFAIK yellowdog, so keep going and you will see soon. 

Good luck "dog"  Cool
(08-31-2017, 06:51 PM)Oxford Wrote: I see on my profile a Reputation number just 
Wondering what it is cant access it?

I searched Reputation and found the answer to my question, which was "what is the Reputation number"
I understand it now!  Can't wait to get a higher one, though.
As far as I know, I've never had a bad reputation, so #3 doesn't make me feel so good Cry LOL
 Angels Among US      Angel