Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality clonazepam 4 good price
(10-22-2019, 03:04 AM)L1V3M0UZ Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 11:49 PM)ununique Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 04:59 PM)ununique Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 08:53 PM)Lavender Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 05:07 PM)ununique Wrote: I feel like this has been hard to find lately, anyone else seeing the same?

Yes, I definitely am. I don't know what's been going on. I'm going to have to order Lorazepam this time around (my second benzo option.. which doesn't last as long, unfortunately). It's better than nothing.  Sad

~Lavender

I'm going to see a new doctor next month and I'm hoping they'll be more willing to prescribe them. I had a great doctor for a while but had to move to another state and it's been terrible since then.

This doctor was absolutely terrible and now I'm on the hunt again, it really sucks that we're forced to go this route even when there's years of documentation to back it up.

These days it seems doctors are hesitant to prescribe any scheduled, non-stimulant medications bc of all the media attention. Fail an ADHD test and theyll hand out stims like candy

Exactly even to kids stims are easier to get than real candies .  Even the opioids , really bother me,  cause some junkies used in the wrong ways, all people that really need it are fuc....  . However, this don't happen with guns !!!! people use it in the wrong way, but it is ok, you can still easily get it . There is something more , that we don't know, on why politics are so worry about anti anxiety and anti pain meds.
(10-22-2019, 06:34 PM)killingstress Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 08:53 PM)Lavender Wrote: Yes, I definitely am. I don't know what's been going on. I'm going to have to order Lorazepam this time around (my second benzo option.. which doesn't last as long, unfortunately). It's better than nothing.  Sad

~Lavender

I'm going to see a new doctor next month and I'm hoping they'll be more willing to prescribe them. I had a great doctor for a while but had to move to another state and it's been terrible since then.

This doctor was absolutely terrible and now I'm on the hunt again, it really sucks that we're forced to go this route even when there's years of documentation to back it up.

These days it seems doctors are hesitant to prescribe any scheduled, non-stimulant medications bc of all the media attention. Fail an ADHD test and theyll hand out stims like candy

Exactly even to kids stims are easier to get than real candies .  Even the opioids , really bother me,  cause some junkies used in the wrong ways, all people that really need it are fuc....  . However, this don't happen with guns !!!! people use it in the wrong way, but it is ok, you can still easily get it . There is something more , that we don't know, on why politics are so worry about anti anxiety and anti pain meds.
Give it a while, it seems every other decade the media picks a new class of drugs to focus on and blow up about. It's all cyclical
I'm a disabled US Veteran and am diagnosed with PTSD & GAD. Have been since 2007. I simply cannot *focus* if I don't take my Klonopin. 

I've tried every other alternative the docs have tried to sway me to (buspirone, antihistamines, beta-blockers-- you name it) and trust me.. if any of them truly worked, I would never EVER put myself through all of this. 

VA doctors are frowned down upon if they have a patient on benzos. It goes against their valuable rep.  Rolleyes
(10-26-2019, 12:52 AM)skipper1 Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 04:21 AM)Lavender Wrote: I'm a disabled US Veteran and am diagnosed with PTSD & GAD. Have been since 2007. I simply cannot *focus* if I don't take my Klonopin. 

I've tried every other alternative the docs have tried to sway me to (buspirone, antihistamines, beta-blockers-- you name it) and trust me.. if any of them truly worked, I would never EVER put myself through all of this. 

VA doctors are frowned down upon if they have a patient on benzos. It goes against their valuable rep.  Rolleyes

Join the group man. I am so over the VA, at one time they were not too bad, now it's a complete joke.

Riiiigghhtt. Working on getting private medical insurance ASAP. It won't be a while for now, though.  Sad
Luckily I'll have new insurance next year finally but my latest attempt to get it resulted in me using a place that's not on here and I'm 99% sure I got pressed etizolam instead because it makes me hypomanic. Just terrible luck all around lately.
(08-06-2019, 09:43 AM)Leesus83 Wrote: I never liked the banakins  (Clonotril) as although they were effective they seemed to have a different 'feel' and be shorter lasting.

Roche all the way for me. Although Galenika (Serbia) are very potent.

Taking the plunge... my system is so used to Roche, though. I'm a wee bit skeered, tbh.  Angel
(09-19-2019, 08:53 PM)Lavender Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 05:07 PM)ununique Wrote: I feel like this has been hard to find lately, anyone else seeing the same?

Yes, I definitely am. I don't know what's been going on. I'm going to have to order Lorazepam this time around (my second benzo option.. which doesn't last as long, unfortunately). It's better than nothing.  Sad

~Lavender

I have no intentions whatsoever of saying “hah I have a better doc than you” But I’m going to tell you a story my pcp (we call them pcp in the states for primary care doc, like a GP. She probably in her 5 and said if I didn’t treat the pain, I’d get in trouble (saying it nicely per forum rules). And now I can’t do a darn thing because of all the PK conferences, you know, in there time. And can get audited at any point. Pharmacies have a bulls-eye on some patients and will report them. It’s beyond wrong. What happens in the patient room should stay in the patient room.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
I’m about to the point where I’ve found a doctor that I had here in NC 4 years ago. Then he prescribed 90hy**cod~~e per month. 4mgxa;;x and add3?l 30mg per day. Moved to west coast for a few years. I come back and 1.5 mg clon now and armodafinil 250mg. I have narcolepsy driving home from work. Or tired as can be. That is it he used to work with almost whatever you might need up to 3 or 4 scheduled meds. He is like a totally different doctor. The powers that be must have rattled him bad. He will prescribe no pain meds none. You must go to pain management. I did but I have anxiety to where I need it to function. Turned to the street only a few times wound up od then almost dead the last time. I take suboxone now. It does not help pain. MRI shows back with bulged disks herniated disks mass disk degeneration and some spinal disease I forget what it is. Also problems in neck. Pain management doc says my god you have a lot of problems. But I wouldn’t stop anxiety meds so booted. MRI is from 2015 I’m sure it’s worse. I’m in a union trade that requires very heavy lifting and very very tall buildings. I get no help for pain. Except go work at walmart the doc says. Well ok right I’m going to survive from 50 to 60 k year to 9.00 an hour. Impossible. Oh and he says even his cancer patients he sends to pain management have to stop any benzo. Some will accept and wean you off others flat out say no. Thankyou for vendors to at help us function.

Sorry get 50 posts there’s good ones right there quality.
Against the rules. We have up so much information from the five years we have done this forum. Please read.

People are desperate. So are criminals. If you get a PM from someone now, it is probably a scammer.

We have vendors at every level of post count. But we encourage you to read. Make your own decisions. An unreal number of scammers are hitting forums now. Don't trust a PM now. Please.

Also, your first post is to be in welcome thread. https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(11-10-2020, 03:41 AM)John_martin2537 Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 04:44 PM)invisiblejungle Wrote: My favorite is the banana-flavored Clonotril from SS4U. I prefer it over name-brand Klonopin/Rivotril.

Haven’t had them in years but always loved bananakins!

Was everything from SS4U banana flavour? Never ordered Clon$ but Val$ were delish. :-)