Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
little things to be happy about
Been a little moody lately but to my surprise went to a used bookstore and found an out of print book I have wanted for ages-cost me next to nothing.

This morning a friend lent me 2 movies that I wanted to see.

Sometimes the little surprises can make things ok.
i am happy for u, mr nobody. btw, u r mr somebody at this forum.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Good thread mr. somebody. Smile

I found a very yummy recipe for a pizza grilled cheese sandwich and it made me happy.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
I know that I am happy with all the great friends I've made here and for this safe place to talk "stuff out" when I need a caring ear/eyes ...

I am also grateful for my sweet SO and just for waking up everyday ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
How much bingo can a woman take? Glad for u, Miss Hepburn. Little mercies is what we often see in this world.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Mr nobody u are something big . Been happy to see that I found 20 euros I thought I lost , been happy for the sunshine , and an old friend call me to remind me how great times we had and he is going to come to visit me . Life is an art of enjoying small things and small pleasures can change psychology . The more wise you are the more you see a large meaning in small everyday things.
I'm going to take a nap, I love naps.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
We take so many things for granted that when you really think about it the world is that bad sometimes.
I'm experiencing pure pleasure with my new puppy. Sloppy kisses & puppy breath is my life now. And I am liking it a lot.....
This too shall pass. Heart
No fog today. The sun came out and graced us with its presence. Enjoying the day.
"Love your life and love others around you"