Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!
Hello, long time lurker here wanting to contribute to the community. 
I have major sleeping problems so I've used a few IOPs in the past that have gone under and now a couple existing ones that I've noticed have been discussed so looking to this community to help me be safe with my dealings, and hopefully to pass on what I can as well Smile

This seems like a great place with everyone looking out for each other which is what we all need in these uncertain times Smile

Thanks for having me!
Hello and welcome. Glad you posted...Smile
evatsunami ,

Welcome to the family ... So glad you hit the welcome thread, you wouldn't believe how many "skip" the rules we have to protect ourselves (the best we can at least )

So visit the lounge, see our picture thread, we have much more than just IOPs, so that alone sets us apart from the wild wild others, we actually care about one another here...

I'm quite sure you are in the right place Smile

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome Aboard. May u find all u need.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome. Hope you find all your looking for.
Welcome i hope you find this site as interesting as i have recently done. There is certainly plenty of good and useful info here with helpful posters too
Welcome!
Welcome to the group. Best of luck
Welcome to the group. Got a great place here with the BEST people. Best advice read, read ans read more and you will find all you need.

Peace
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hi! Welcome to the group!

MCS