Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
Hey everyone. I've been a bit absent because I've moved to a rural are and have little internet access but I wanted to welcome all newcomers and send my regards to our moderators and vets (Charon Audrey Ice). Hope your well. Although I have a hard time getting on please know I'm available if you want to chat or pm. I love this forum and happy to share my experiences with the forum anxiety and addiction  

Best 

Drew
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Hey thanks for the welcome, newbie here too. Suffering anxiety and addiction too. Best wishes!
Hello Drew and welcome back. I am interested in the things you talked about in your post as well. This forum can help me make informed decisions about how to deal with my personal issues through medication. Others' experience is key. Good luck!
Welcome Back
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Well good luck with your reconnection. Hope fully you can find enough internet to keep you connected.
Welcome!
Welcome back! I wish rural areas would get better service.

MCS
Hi welcome, even though you've been here a while! I have anxiety and depression, was diagnosed when I was younger with inattentive ADD, but I kind of just deal with that. I also suffer from chronic pain and nerve pain. Yay!! Take one day at a time! Peace to you!

Hello and Welcome!!