Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
joined last yr- or yr's ago.
hi- i joined last yr- or the yr before. I usually only post when i receive a package which is about 1 time per yr. However- i think i have been a member for more than one yr but every time i went to this site it was "not available." 
I post to just to confirm that the transaction went through and i received my package. I will prob never get 50 posts. BUt i don't think i ever wrote anything in the "welcome" forum so this is my post.  ALso- I am wondering if this site merged with another site- like within the past yr? I believe i donated to one website but not sure this was the same one? Perhaps the one i donated to has been taken down? ok That's it. Hope everyone finds what they need.
Hi sweetniko,

No it did not merge with any other site.

Maybe you are thinking of another one that does ask for something to be member or at least full .

So good to meet you
I believe the site you are referring to was shut do due to unethical practices ....

Names are similar, but we are NOTHING like that scam site, we actually try to help others, not make things worse for the already have problems ....

No we are not the site you are referring to, so poke around a have a look see... So of the brightest minds are to be found here, if you have questions, please ask (just kinda keep it on the down low Smile)

I hope you change your mind and join in the convo's we get into round here Smile

Anywhooo ... Welcome to our little forum

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome SweetNico,

This is  The correct forum you are speaking to and reading. I was confused just like you when I was trying to find the IOPlist. I was really drawn towards this IOPList and I'm glad because I found some friends that I hadn't Heard from in a long time. So I quickly joined once I found my friends  and I knew this was a legit website/forum.

Welcome back again and try not to be a stranger. Welcome and enjoy!
Hi SweetNico...Glad you are here. Smile
Hello! It's so nice to have you! Welcome, you are among many great people and anything you need is just a post or PM away! Please let me know if I can help you in any way!!
sweetniko welcome in. I think you can read, a LOT here that quickly confirms this site wasn't part of that other thing lol. Sorry, the other thing was great before the big crackdowns and the take over by the scammers and shillers. Our community keeps it's members and vendors as safe as can be. The rules can be challenging at first but if you absorb and learn the ways of the community, you'll thank yourself later. Please participate! It was a rough start for me because I'm not a sharer but the community will look out for you if you try your best to look out for it Smile

Happy to see you found us! WELCOME!!!
Welcome aboard. There is wealth of knowledge and very nice people here. Best of luck.
welcome. we do not take monies from anyone. that is a different forum.

but i do recall ur name at the last forum i was on. Evil Testers place.

We got rid of the bad guys. Here are the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

We began in april 2015 and its possible u were here. I do recall u. And, our system deleted accounts for inactivity a few times.

So, lets just begin again.

Welcome to the family. Read the rules. You can make friends whom will last a lifetime here, if u would like.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and Welcome!