Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Intro
Good to have you here! Welcome and hope to see you posting in other areas of the site.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
(07-07-2017, 10:14 PM)Furyan66 Wrote: Welcome Jeffg353 to an awesome forum with the best people. best advice is to read, read and read some more starting with ruls. Find some threads you are interested in and start making some post and let people get to know you, Lottta info here to absorb.

The Mods keep this forum clear of the trash and drama. Always kudos to them

I really like they keep things clean.  On other forums threads can turn into complete nonsense at the drop of a dime and next thing u know ur reading through 10-20 pages of off-topic bickering between members over pointless dribble.  Keep up the great work.
Welcome to the forum.. Just make sure to read over the rules first!

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

A lot of great people here, with a lot of knowledge.
Welcome!

Slick
Welcome! Im sure you will enjoy your stay.
Hi Jeff I hope you enjoy this place it's certainly very informative
Welcome to the forum Jeff. Don't forget to read the pinned posts and rules and guidelines. If you have questions a quick search will most likely turn up a ton of great answers for you. I can't stress enough to just read, read, and then read. It's the key to success. If you have questions too feel free to ask. We don't bite.
See you in the threads. Smile
"Love your life and love others around you"
Hello and welcome!

Lot of nice members here and great info.

Happy Hunting!
Wink
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
Welcome friend! Hope you find the information you are looking for. A lot of people on this forum are so so knowledgeable and most likely can answer any questions to help you find your answers!