Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just wanted to drop in and say HI! Idont know how I stumbled on this site but im glad I did. While it seems bodybuilding supplements aren't the main focus of the site, it does seem like they are here. I have been on trt, and lost my insurance so I now have to treat myself.

I have quite a bit of knowledge in the hormone replacement for men, and bodybuilding drugs. Hopefully I can help some people.
welcome aboard. may u find all u need.

the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

The body builders are often the most polite people to me. They kinda protect me as I am a woman. So, i have a special place in my heart for our soldiers and body builders. My closest friend when i did another forum was national body building champion even at age 47. Wonderful man whom gave his free time to teach orphans karate. Unfortunately, he was a soldier and never made it back from his fourth deployment.

It will be nice to have someone knowledgeable about this subject as the small group of us whom started this site? None of us are experts on this subject. At all.

Look forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello jstone.

I too 'stumbled' upon this site, and what a great stumble it was!

Anyway Welcome to this great forum, glad to have you and your knowledge!

Look forward to seeing you about!

Smile
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
(07-10-2017, 11:04 PM)jstone Wrote: I just wanted to drop in and say HI! Idont know how I stumbled on this site but im glad I did. While it seems bodybuilding supplements aren't the main focus of the site, it does seem like they are here. I have been on trt, and lost my insurance so I now have to treat myself.

I have quite a bit of knowledge in the hormone replacement for men, and bodybuilding drugs. Hopefully I can help some people.

Hello and welcome jstone to the forum.

I am sure you will find a niche area and if not it can be made, smiles !
Hi and welcome, jstone...Smile
Hi Jstone! Welcome, hope all your questions are answered, there is so much information and so many knowledgeable people on this forum, not to mention just plain nice! Have a good day!

Welcome jstone! Glad to have you here. The best forum of its kind, right here. Welcome to the family! Oh and when you get to 50, PM me! I can def help you with the bodybuilding aspect.
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome everyone. Im glad to be here, im amazed.by the family like atmosphere. I also have been in a position where I needed painkillers for my back with no options. I did eventually find a doctor, so I have experienced what some of you go through daily. Which hurts to know our shitty medical system allows men and women to live in pain daily, because some people abuse the system.

(07-11-2017, 05:22 PM)misterbeefy Wrote: Welcome jstone!  Glad to have you here.  The best forum of its kind, right here.  Welcome to the family!  Oh and when you get to 50, PM me!  I can def help you with the bodybuilding aspect.

Thanks misterbeefy I will definitely get a hold of you when I hit 50. Just getting back at it getting ready to run my first blast in a while. Just waiting on some MSD sust.
Welcome Jstone.
Glad to have you hear!

I think you will be happy with the results on this site. It's always good to read back through
the last several months of any site you are thinking about ordering from. I am sure you
can find something to help your back pain. Good Luck! Hope to see you in the threads in the
future.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Welcome Jstone. Like everyone said above don't forget to read the pinned posts and new member guidelines. This is a great group and there is lots of awesome information you will find of use. Hang out for a while and see. Look forward to seeing you in the thread. Smile
"Love your life and love others around you"