Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about fakes
I don't know if this is allowed so I did not put this under a vendor thread since that could be bad for their business and 
get me in trouble.  I'm starting to believe something i ordered from one vendor is not real especially since I had taken 
quite a few of them.   I'm not allowed to say what i took or from where that is correct right?  Then how do you guys 
differentiate out fakes and the ones selling what may be sugar pills?  I have a feeling what I took wasn't real because at 
work we get periodically drug tested and the amount I have been using a night I don't understand how my test came back 
negative. I mean I thank my lucky stars and all at most i would be suspended for a few days I wouldn't be fired and there 
would just be certain jobs I couldn't do.  just let me know what you think and where I go from here.  And if not allowed just 
delete thanks!
If you want a solid answer, have it tested at a lab.
(07-30-2017, 04:49 AM)Balls and chain Wrote: If you want a solid answer, have it tested at a lab.

That would be ideal. In the absence of a lab, you could buy your own drug testing kit (they same type companies use on employees, or some parents use on their kids). Amazon sell them for a few dollars. Use a knife to cut a tiny bit off the pill. Crumble it into a small amount of water and then drop onto the testing panel.

For example, let's say you were testing diazepam, a kit of this type would confirm that your pill is a benzo - although NOT specifically which one. Also note that for some drugs the test works by detecting certain metabolites rather than the drug itself. Depending on what you are testing, you my need to do a little of your own research, especially if the pill is particularly insoluable in water (diaz isn't great, but enough of the binder dissolves to transport it onto the testing kit).

Good luck!
I feel that equinoxa has to come in touch with more seniors about his problem and before raise a dispute he should describe the problem to Admin here. A lot of times this happens from a mistake in the order it is not uncommon for a ventor to send something else , mistakes happen all the time nobody is perfect . First it will be better to inform the ventor and if you are not able to solve it , you inform some seniors for advice . Also recent reviews might shed some light . Reship should be an option is such cases but that depends to the policy of each ventor .
We do have contact us at bottom left of home page.

I have been in email with OP.

But, really unusual things, yes, u may want to contact a member of staff. But, many a time, if one reads back all the pages of a thread, one learns to not order the PK. But to order the...whatever. And, one learns that vendor does or does not have good customer service. This one does. Some vendors, the better ones, don't use their own product and they rely on their clients to tell them if good, bad or indifferent. But some areas of the world, and, no I shan't say it here, one just knows, Don't order a PK for example.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you Charon    Heart 

Well said.
or addy from weird vendors in far away places - only god knows what substances those pills were made from
i have been in communication with Original poster since he joined.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Is there a way to contact one of the admins directly to ask a question or does that have to wait until 50 posts as well?
(08-14-2017, 04:51 AM)cfand8 Wrote: Is there a way to contact one of the admins directly to ask a question or does that have to wait until 50 posts as well?

[url=javascript:void(0)]Click the "contact us" link at the bottom left of the page..or tag charon. [/url]