Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello friends
Hello everyone, I have been browsing for a little while and really like what I see within this forum. I have been using IOP` s for quite some time and have experience with quite a few sites and email sources and hope that I can begin to contribute to this wonderful community. I suffer from ADHD, GAD and PTSD and like most of you have a very serious need and urge to seek knowledge and communicate with like minded people. I learn so much from this wonderful community that I would have been blind to. I have been lucky enough to find some compassionate M.D.s over the years but also feel like the more I listen and learn from others experiences the better I can manage my own illness and hopefully help others as much as I can. Thanks for the opportunity and thank you for all of the knowledge and positive vibes!
Welcome aboard. May u find all u need herein. The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Many of us are chronically ill. Have chronic anxiety. PTSD. autoimmunes.

Hopefully we can help you. Do five posts a day to get ur first fifty in. Then u can PM and see more vendors. But we have great vendors u can see right now.

Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hey Frosty..

Welcome

This is a great place here the best. Best advice is to read, read and read some more rules first of course. We have the best forum and people here because the MOD's work so hard on keeping out the trash and the drama to a minimum but don't be afraid to ask questions. Sounds like with your issues you will fit right in. Find a few threads that interest you make a few posts and let everyone get to know you a little bit. Lot of great info on here...

Peace All
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hello and welcome, Frosty...Smile
Welcome Frosty it's a wonderful community here i' m sure you will find what you need
Thank you for the kind words, I already feel like I'm at the right place for me I really appreciate the respect that is shown and it's so important to remember that one thing you say can make someone's day or set them over the edge so always be kind!
Hi Frostynugz.

Welcome .
FrostyNugz .... Nice name ...

Welcome to our little family ... I'm sure you'll find some reading that will be beneficial ...

I look forward to your posts ..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Love the name and welcome mate Smile
Hi FrostyNugz and welcome!

You'll find lots of great information on here and some potentially very helpful friends.

Cheers!

JW4