Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite Commercials
Deal spanky. You are a very busy bee of now. Unfortunately, those commercials will still be around i fear.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

There is another irksome one. For a small vacuum cleaner. The mom is small. The two sons and hubby are quite tall. But, they all seem scared to death of the mom.

I see only she is allowed to wear shoes in the house. The men are all in socks.

Seems like a great home to share with psycopath mom. She never says a word but makes her family afraid of her.

Makes me wonder what is really going on at that house. No TV on for sports. Fun, fun, fun.

tis a very sad commercial. it plays que sera in the background. a husband has an oxygen tube. and his wife shows him such love.

i imagine it is hopeful as it says: none of the damage from cigarettes needs to occur anymore. see ur medicaid provider or doctor for help.

So, kudos to all whom gave up cigs. That means Ice. My houseshare reverted a bit.

But, what is infuriating, is that the cigarette lobby knew damned well exactly how addictive cigs were. They made them that way. So infuriating.

So keep up the good work all of you whom stopped smoking.

I just laughed my butt off at this one, old, but still funny Smile

Blind Double Date Fart

No Farting On the First Date

Healthy Fart Catches Girl Off Guard

If you like cats, you'll love this Smile

Cats are so funny you will die laughing

Even the News isn't immune from screw ups...

Best News Bloopers July
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
man, u got me started on watching these things. argh. the morning is gone. Thanks though. i never saw this stuff before.