Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heyqH
Hey guys Im not new here but new here again, i got cancer 3 years ago so actually managed to get good stuff free haha but now im back forgot username and pword so starting formt he bottom again. nieto meet u all
Welcome. May u find all u need herein.

I have one sister whom beat stage iv colorectal cancer. She is so proud she took only one hydro. Argh.

May u have peace and keep being healed. Looking forward to you posts.

Oh, the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello, valalot. Glad you are doing better and welcome back...Smile
Hope all is still well with you today and peace my friend Smile and welcome back of course!!
your only as old as the last time you changed your mind !
Hi valalot. Glad to hear you beat your cancer hope you find what you need
From little acorns mighty oak trees grow...hang in there mate"

Cheers!

JW4
PKs definitely have their place. Some people handle pain different then others, If you need them it does not make you a bad person. If you sister got by on one God bless here she is very fortunate. Unfortunately the opoid crisis due on large part to people who have acquired pills for pleasure and people that divert their pills to help pay their bills. This is a very big problem and unfortunately big pharma is the winner with narcotics and then the meds to get off of them.

I know this is the hello column and welcome to the group. I have just been reading some good articles about Purdue and how they were like Cartel with giving out Oxycontin samples and saying they were good for everyday aches and pills and getting every doctor available. If anyone would like to read it i will be glad to send it to you.

Welcome to the group ! There are a lot of good people here and lots of good information.

Regards Eddie
Hi valalot and welcome
Welcome

You've found a great group of people.

Smile
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
Welcome. I hope the cancer never comes back and that you are healed. Welcome.