Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunny
Hi there my name is sunny and i must admit i have lurked here before but didnt join.So i thought its about time i do,seems rude not to.

I like animals,stopping animal suffering and generally trying to play my part in raising conciousness as the new energy seeps across the universe.

Suffered for years with back pain but now im getting shooting twinges down my legs.

I would like to find a certain thing but thats not just the reason im here,ive syhed away from the forums so figure its aboput time to make some new virtual friends.

love & light
Welcome aboard. May u find all u need.

The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to your posts!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome Sunny, I have had much success here and hope you do as well!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
Welcome Sonny,

You found a great place here with the best people. Best advice is to read, read and read some more. Rules first. Make a few posts let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open. The Mod's here keep the trash away and keep the drama to a minimum which is why you cannot find a better forum for this topic or any topic as we talk about all and everything.

Welcome and Peace

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Yeah i read the rules,50  points to find OZ,wheres my red slippers[we know the great wizard is really just a troll with a small dick who tries to con  us
,but the curtaint/viel has fell.]

Im a bit upset as i just watched a donky sanctury advert abd they make them work on broken ankles carrys HUGE weuight-what the hell is wrong with people?
Hello and Welcome Sunny!

Slick
Welcome Sunny I'm sure you'll find whatever you need here
Hi... Wait a minute!! I don't have a small anything!!! and I certainly ain't no troll....

Ice

(09-01-2017, 11:31 AM)sunny Wrote: Yeah i read the rules,50  points to find OZ,wheres my red slippers[we know the great wizard is really just a troll with a small dick who tries to con  us
,but the curtaint/viel has fell.]

Im a bit upset as i just watched a donky sanctury advert abd they make them work on broken ankles carrys HUGE weuight-what the hell is wrong with people?
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
hmmm. if u love animals and are able, join a local rescue group. you foster newborns for them. and adopt them out.

i did it till a few yrs back. it is the only way i can deal with cruelty toward animals and people and children.

it is evil. pure and simple evil to treat an animal in that fashion.

I bet u didn't know we had an Ice Wizard here.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

You do seem really downcast and kind of negative outlook. You say a TV show upset you. yeah you'll have that.

overlooking a couple statements and just going to say I hope you are able to do ok here.

Like your name, Sunny ! good luck