Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i still cannot see the email vendors?
is there something else I need to do?
You may need to clear your cache as it may keep seeing "old" info ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
and, log out and back in. u should do both. let us know.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Well I am back in "again" got a new iPad and using yahoo. Charon thanks for the patience u show me. May the "technicals Angels" watch over me never want to lose uall my friends. Now I got to chug my password. I saw it awhile ago now I can't find it. Could somebody help me out. Mi will never remember this crazy bunch of letters I got ?
Uh Oh.
Better write it down in several places and then one more, ha.

But if you havent cleared cache and logged off and back on you may not see it yet.

also if any posts did not count

But if you need your password, Our Lovely Charon is the one and only for that. ( Poor Charon.) jk jk
ladybug, i emailed you a new password that i put in manually. this morning.

i also just PM'd u the same password i sent you via email.

and, i included your part of the email and the computer generated password u were sent.

so, check your PM while u r in. otherwise, email me again. k?

Ok how do I clear the cache. What I need is where to go on this site to change the number they gave me to get in temporary. Then I am suppose to change

Also I just noticed something Charon. I only have 101 posts. No no no. Please ... Charon u know I went over my 150. Charon I am so sorry or be such a problem child. Hopefully this will be last time since I have new laptop and using Yahoo. Could this be because I changed to yahoo from gmIl?

I didn't change my userid it is still Ladybug? ????????
it is. but if we go back to your last snookie account, pretty sure it was 99 posts.

i am forced to reformatt all the time. crazy man has a thing for me. and i don't lose posts i don't think. only when i delete entire threads.

we did have several weekend attacks from other forums. Their petty threads were deleted. But you were not here. So u would not have lost posts there.

i shall look at your posts. I can still see "deleted" posts. If they are MIA, I cannot see them. Give me a few moments.

Oh man, please dont post your password for even one second. we have a large number of guests here. it only takes one second and u r hacked.

i don't know how to clear ur browser. should be in browser settings.

but, change that temp password STAT. i have no idea how many have now seen it.

u go into ur user control panel. top left of screen. look for ways to change your acct so u get that password changed.

top left. User CP. just click on it and it shows options to change password. i still need to see if u lost posts. k?