Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie status
(09-09-2017, 12:40 AM)Mad Max Wrote: Usertaken1
I PM'ed you and kindly asked you to follow rules for posting.
You ignored me so you have had posts deleted.

Post back here if you don't understand .

Mad Max and Charon- I realize this is no excuse, but I just read your PM. Thank you for helping me out. I apologize for overstepping my boundaries so to say. I will keep it to 5 posts a day until I reach 50. Thank you guys again and i'm sorry if i'm being a hassle. I'm just now starting to become fully active on this forum.
Hi UserTaken1...

We've all been there and made a few 'slip ups' when we first joined...well I did anyway.

But the Family are here will keep you on the straight and narrow...in the nicest possible way.

Just read, read and read again...and enjoy!

JW4
(09-09-2017, 06:36 PM)UserTaken1 Wrote:

Mad Max and Charon- I realize this is no excuse, but I just read your PM. Thank you for helping me out. I apologize for overstepping my boundaries so to say. I will keep it to 5 posts a day until I reach 50. Thank you guys again and i'm sorry if i'm being a hassle. I'm just now starting to become fully active on this forum.

Hello usertaken1.
Thank you for responding to my post.

I accept the fact that you did not read my PM to you until you said.

But you have to understand my position as well because it looked like you were ignoring me,
and continuing to post.

So dont worry about it anymore and read any PM's you get especially from staff. 

No  one will hold anything against you.

You will work yourself clear soon.

Mad Max

I have also PM'ed you.
Welcome I am new also hope at some point I can help others here
It's my belief that we are here to help others in life
I thank you both, Mad Max and Usertaken1, for working this out in such a civilized and professional manner.

Well done. Well, i reckon you have been rather missing in action Usertaken.

Just to be safe, these are the rules again: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

and, oxford, I so agree. I do believe that I shall answer to God for how I helped each of you that has been placed in my path. And, it has nothing to do with meds. Some days, Oxford, a kind word, a written HUG can make such a difference. Congrats on your first fifty posts Oxford.

Well done, all. Apologies go a long long way here. Thank you for the respect you have shown my moderator. I can get all the forces of hell come down on me. But, I never want one of these wonderful people whom also do this forum for absolutely no perks whatsoever, but because they are wonderful people, to ever be disrespected as I have been so often.

It just won't happen.

Thank you. Cool resolution. humble opininion and all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome Usertaken1

Welcome to the best forum on the web.. You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to know the rules. They protect everyone from you and I to out fantastic vendors.

Best advice is to Read, Read and Read some more. Throw a few posts out there under topics you are interested in and let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace All

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hello there usertaken1 good thing you joined this awesome family. hope your having an amazing day!!! Smile
(09-09-2017, 08:00 PM)Mad Max Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 06:36 PM)UserTaken1 Wrote:

Hello usertaken1.
Thank you for responding to my post.

I accept the fact that you did not read my PM to you until you said.

But you have to understand my position as well because it looked like you were ignoring me,
and continuing to post.

So dont worry about it anymore and read any PM's you get especially from staff. 

No  one will hold anything against you.

You will work yourself clear soon.

Mad Max

I have also PM'ed you.

Thank you for understanding Mad Max. Thank you to all of the moderators and everyone that has posted and made me feel at home even when i goofed up already. You all are like family to me  Heart Your right Charon, it is about a whole lot more than just the meds. Simply you guys being supportive and showing good vibes made my day and makes me feel more at home than I do in my own home lol!. Seriously though it's the little things. I have definitely been MIA for awhile trying to work on myself make some life changes, but i'm back for good now
We appreciate your understanding as well UserTaken.

Your apology has gone a long way with us.  Showing us that your heart is right.

Good Job UserTaken1 !     Cool
really good to hear, usertaken.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel