Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Hi all 

I'm a newbie cam across this site and I could not resist    looking Awsome     thanks hope to talk to you soon  Smile
Welcome kevinjay4400.

You seem anxious to get started.. Understandable but this site is pretty cautious..

You got a great group of people here the best. This is in my opinion the best forum of it's kind and that is because we have moderators that work long and hard to keep all the trash out and keep us pretty much drama free so you can feel relaxed and be yourself. I am not sure if Charon ever sleeps. LoL. But defiantly listen to her.

Best advice I can give iz to Read, Read and Read some more. Find a few interesting threads, make a few posts and let everyone get to know you a little bit and after a while this place can feel like home and doors open You get to the point of being anxious to log on in the morning and check the new posts since we talk about EVERYTHING here. It's not just an IOP forum but I like to think of it as online therapy as a lot of the people here are all about the same reasons and there is some great advice out there.

Welcome and Peace

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
welcome aboard. may u find what u need. but, it takes time. five posts a day. obtain fifty to PM. see more vendors.

We enforce rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

But, these are brutal times. Nothing comes that easy anymore.

You have to build up your credibility with members for us to share our hard earned info.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Good Morning and Welcome!

Slick
Hey there kevin and welcome to the pack.. happy posting, and hope you have an amazing bday full off positivitySmile Smile
Hello and welcome, kevinjay...Smile
Hi kevinjay4400...

You'll find lots of good and interesting threads to read.

And a lot of kind and thoughtful people to help.

Welcome!

JW4
I did Pm you. Now, u did not really read the rules did ya? The post you just lost is due to stating payment method.

As I Pm'd you, within a week of a new person mentioning a payment method just recently, within 2 months tops, first vendor lost payment method. Then, vendor was taken down.

This is a brutal time in real life for medical care. And, even worse, if possible, online for many right now.

You are not taking one for the team, if you have already blurted out his payment method. Seriously.

Check those rules please. We do enforce them.

Here is one that comes to mind: 11. No recreational talk, No shipping details, No packing details, No receiver details, No payment details, No payment methods, No shipping methods, No country of origin are allowed to be discussed by any member or vendor on this forum. You may not offer to trade your medicine with another member of this forum. Banning will ensue. If you need to discuss any of the above captioned details about a vendor, please keep them to PMs only. EDIT: PLEASE POST WHEN RECEIVED ONLY ESPECIALLY IN THREADS EXPERIENCING LETTERS OF INTERDICTION. *DO NOT POST ORDERING DATE, PLEASE.*
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome Kevin! Hope you enjoy! Read, read, and read lol
hi ,

I am new myself and have been made to feel very welcome, stick around it be nice to get to know you,