Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello my frineds
Hi Sam and greetings
(09-21-2017, 01:08 AM)MoonChild Wrote: Welcom to the board. Best forum of its kind by and far.

theank MoonChild

(09-21-2017, 01:16 AM)Quadz_88 Wrote: Welcome Sam 81! Hope you make yourself right at home no other place like it!!!!!

hello and yes felling iam in home Heart

(09-21-2017, 04:38 PM) pid=\83538' Wrote:Welcome Sam!  Do hope you find help here within our family.

helllo and thanks to you for welcom me Heart

(09-21-2017, 04:42 PM)Charon Wrote: welcome aboard.  glad u found the rules. looking forward to your posts.  Sincerely.

I appreciate this welcome Heart

It is important to read the laws until I am a good and effective member
Welcome sam81 to the best IOP. You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out
and drama to a minimum. They protect everyone from you and I to out fantastic vendors.

Best advice is to Read, Read and Read some more. Throw a few posts out there under topics you are interested in and let everyone get to know you a bit better and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and peace

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
(09-21-2017, 06:34 PM)Sunglassesron Wrote: Hi Sam and greetings
hello my frind and thanks

(09-22-2017, 04:41 AM)nolaguy Wrote: hello and welcome ;D

I appreciate this welcome Heart

(09-22-2017, 04:50 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: Welcome Sam81. Until you get your first 50 quality posts in it is suggested that you only make 5 posts per day.  Do alot of reading, and if you have questions, everyone here is very helpful.
Glad you are here.

hai my frined

I mentioned my commitment to five posts a day
(09-22-2017, 10:26 AM)Furyan66 Wrote: Welcome sam81 to the best IOP.  You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out
and drama to a minimum. They protect everyone from you and I to out fantastic vendors.

Best advice is to Read, Read and Read some more. Throw a few posts out there under topics you are interested in and let everyone get to know you a bit better and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and peace

Fury

thanks my frined

and yes good advice
i well read more
(09-24-2017, 10:05 AM)VMirko Wrote: Warm welcome Sam81 from me personally also.

thanks my frined Heart
Hi Sam81 and welcome!

By now you will have read so many articles.

Really interesting aren't they?

Best of luck to you!

John
(09-26-2017, 05:01 PM)johnw4 Wrote: Hi Sam81 and welcome!

By now you will have read so many articles.

Really interesting aren't they?

Best of luck to you!

John

Thank you for your kind welcome
HEllo to you! I hope you find all that you are searching for, this forum is such a wealth of knowledge. It's just a bonus that everyone here is super nice and helpful!

(09-28-2017, 11:26 PM)ComeDayGoDay Wrote: HEllo to you! I hope you find all that you are searching for, this forum is such a wealth of knowledge. It's just a bonus that everyone here is super nice and helpful!

I really appreciate you

thanks my frined Heart