Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello beautiful people
Hi everyone,

I joined this site about a year ago but never formally introduced myself. I'm disabled due to various health issues and order meds to help with certain symptoms. I'm extremely grateful for this forum! Being mostly homebound, I love the convenience of being able to order meds online, and sites like this are a great resource for patients who are trying to wade through the muck.

Thank you Charron!
Welcome... Finally ....

Hope you can find some kind of relief here...

See you around my friend...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome, just read the rules and in between them. The vendors are good and the best thing is you get updates and truthful answers. THe answers are not paid for like other sites
Welcome! Hope all upon you can help aid with a better life my friend through this forum
your only as old as the last time you changed your mind !
Ah. Welcome aboard. May u find all u need. You have been guesting here for a year?

Bet u wanted to say things from time to time.

Ok, if u can do it, and i have faith in u, try to do five posts a day. Make fifty. Thereafter u can get away with ten a day as long as no one reports them. so, be discreet. which u seem to be: a master of discretion.

Methinks u checked the rules but here ya go: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

You can make friends here whom have such wisdom. And, whom will understand you.

Glad u posted.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome...Smile
Welcome to the forum OFFICIALLY, invisablejungle.
Welcome invisiblejungle

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web because it is so much more. Hit the Rule Book First! You got great people here and the Moderators work long
and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to know the rules. They protect everyone from you and
I to out fantastic vendors.

Best advice is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Throw a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
welcome invisiblejungle

it is wonderful forum
You'll find everything you look for
Thank you all for the warm welcome!