Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Smile 
Hello guys.My name is Ashlik and I'm student. Awesome that I've accepted in this community.Hope I will learn some good stuffs.
Welcome Saashlik

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web because it is so much more. Hit the Rule Book First!

The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

You got great people here and the Moderators work long
and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to know the rules. They protect everyone from you and I to out fantastic vendors.

Best advice is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Throw a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Welcome to the forum. Lots of knowledgeable people here to hopefully answer any questions you may have.
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47
Hello and welcome to the forum Saashlik.

A student eh, may I ask what discipline you are studying ?

If you would rather not say then just don't, and that is okay too.

At any rate see ya around the threads, K.

best regards,
Linville
Thanks all for warm welcome.
welcome aboard. may u find all u need. I see Fury has left u the rules link. Thank u, fury!

Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi and welcome...Smile
Welcome Saashlik, you will find great people and reading here!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
welcom Saashlik
Welcome Saashlik hope you find what you're looking for. Have fun